How do I turn the radio on , on my 7100t? Sometimes people can't hear me when a call is made. Could the radio be the problem?? I would appreciate ant help.
    06-10-08 07:32 PM
    If the radio is not on, you won't be able to make/receive the call at all. If people are calling you, the radio is on.
    Last edited by JeffH; 06-10-08 at 09:53 PM. Reason: clarity
    06-10-08 09:53 PM
    Any idea why people can't hear me when I talk to them?
    06-11-08 06:16 PM
    So many factors affect call quality. Is there anything in common to the people who can't hear you? Where you're calling from? Where they are? Have you tried another handset?

I don't know any user adjustments on the handset or options you can change that affect voice quality. I assume you're not using a bluetooth headset. If you are, try using just the handset.

Sorry I can't be more help.
    06-12-08 08:13 AM
    That's o.k. I can't think of anything in common other than my handset. I may see if anyone in town can look at it. Thanks alot !!!
    06-12-08 05:58 PM
    I had a handset that nobody could hear me talk on either. I used a wired headset until I could get a replacement shipped to me. It seems the microphone was bad in the handset. I did not have a bluetooth at the time but I imagine that would have worked also.
    09-08-08 07:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD