Recently I purchased a Verizon 7130e on ebay, because danggit I just missed the scroll wheel and the fantastic two letter per button suretype keyboard.

The device had a previous users password still on it so most features could work, surprisingly I could make receive calls and activate it OTA.

I decided to enter the wrong password 10 times to triggers whipe the phone showed an hour glass like forever and I made the poor decision to pull the battery. Now I just get a white and black no screen.

My Google search leads me to believe that I've completely hlsed it and there is no chance of recovery.

I just got my email baby back. Is there anyway she can live again?
    01-22-15 11:07 PM
    Plug it into a pc with the correct os ready. Use the file loader.exe directly. Search in the folder within the software

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.1.1151
    01-22-15 11:14 PM
    When you say search in the folder, what do you mean?
    01-29-15 07:58 AM
    So I think I figured out where you are talking on my Windows machine the Full path to the directory was "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader" I ran the Loader.exe wizard and it appears as if it was going to do something however. Eventually I got a messsage Indicating that it was unable to complete the operation and that a newer version of the application loader was necessary. Then after the phone clears the hour class it returns to showing a symbol that looks like a PC Window with a slash through it and a number 507. I read somewhere previously that this error indicates that, as this particular BlakckBerry version did not have a separate boot loader software, that the previous interruption in the whipe resulted in an inability to load anything else on to it. But that doesn't appear to be accurate. After a lot of trial and error eventually I was able to reinstall. I'm not sure if all of my steps where necessary but worked for me what uninstalling EVERTYHGIN on my Windwos PC related to BlackBerry or RIM (this includes device manager, BlackBerry Link (for BB10), Blackbery Desktop Software and other OSes from other devices I downloaded previously) deleteated what was left in the directory mentioned above restarted my computer and then reinstalled the V 4.2.1.110 Software from Verzion. Installed that and ran loader.exe and after an hour or so it booted into existing sotware!
    01-30-15 06:51 PM
    Awesome. Even better with paragraphs.
    01-30-15 07:09 PM