I just got this phone from ebay. I starting charging it and tryed to turn it on and got a message number 543. So I googled it and found out what it was. Did the uploads on it then got message 507. Re uploaded it again this morning after a full night of charging. Now I get the dreaded hour glass and nothing else... Im waiting on a response from the person I got it from to return it unless someone can help!! Thanks.
    01-09-09 11:07 AM
    Ok update.. I now have a menu screen but it will not allow me to select any options make calls or recieve them. I tryed call my phone from my moms and it went straight to voicemail... So I have something there but I guess not all the software.. Any ideas??
    01-09-09 12:06 PM
    Perhaps try wiping the BB first with JL Commander, available here: How do I wipe the BlackBerry using Jl Cmder? - BlackBerryFAQ

Then load the latest OS for it, which I believe is 4.1.0.377. You can get it by going here: Unsupported Browser
    You'll need to choose the 7105t and enter your T-Mobile phone number.

Beyond these steps, I can't think of much else. If this doesn't work you might have bought a defective BB.
    01-09-09 05:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD