I Just Bought A New Blackberry 7130e For Sprint Sealed In The Box, Clean Espn. Question - Do You Reccomend A Particular Store That Can Flash The Phone To Metro Or Can I Do This Online? As Of 2/2009 I Have Been Advised Metro Can Flash This Phone And Keep The Internet Service Plan That I Have (50.00) And Pics So Long As The Phone Was Never Used On Another Network. It Is A Cdma New, Sealed In The Box Phone. Any Advice
    02-13-09 10:32 AM
    I Just Bought A New Blackberry 7130e For Sprint Sealed In The Box, Clean Espn. Question - Do You Reccomend A Particular Store That Can Flash The Phone To Metro Or Can I Do This Online? As Of 2/2009 I Have Been Advised Metro Can Flash This Phone And Keep The Internet Service Plan That I Have (50.00) And Pics So Long As The Phone Was Never Used On Another Network. It Is A Cdma New, Sealed In The Box Phone. Any Advice
    I'm not sure who advised you of this, but they were incorrect. The company who flash's phones to metro is houdini. There website Houdinisoft.com
    It has a listed of supported devices and blackberry isn't one of them. If you go on howardsforums.com they have a list of people that flash the blackberry's to metro.
    04-30-09 05:02 PM
    Nope does not support any blackberry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 07:26 PM
    Think I may...No, pretty sure I have gotten screwed. Bought a Blackberry 7250 from Craigslist. It's already flashed to MetroPCS (and flashed again, apparently, to enable Internet usage...or something; at least when I dial 611 it goes to MetroPCS customer service, hello, hello, hello). But MetroPCS says they cannot transfer my existing MetroPCS account to this phone because it's not in their inventory. The Blackberry was flashed, I was told, with something called Houdini (which sounds, now, like it may have been less than truthful). I cannot in good conscience just resell the phone to someone else to get rid of the problem. Is there a way I can use this phone, or have I just invested more money in a lesson in Don't-trust-anyone-ever? Thank you.
    05-17-09 08:47 AM
    that is wrong the only smartphone pda metro does is the samsung instinct
    find someone in your area that flashes phones try craigslist

if you live in south florida i knw many people
    06-16-09 07:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD