Hey I bought a 7130e on ebay and I'm having some problems figuring one thing out. I live in Manitoba, Canada and I am with MTS. The phone originally came from Bell Mobility. I pay my 20 dollar a month charge for the data plan but the browser doesnt work and I'm not sure how to go online or check email. The data plan charge is mandatory so I would at least like to know how to use it if I'm gonna pay for it. I apologize if this is explained in a manual (which I didn't get with the phone) or if it's in another thread. Like I said, I'm new to all of this. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.
    09-13-08 10:46 AM
    Did you try a battery pull? Try reregistering your host routing table, or resend your service books.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-08 10:48 AM
    ok...you may have to help me with this...i'm still kinda figuring out how this thing works...lol. ive been diggin around and notice something with an enterprise activation but i have no idea what thats about and the guy at the MTS store told me he wouldnt put me on the web browser because I already have the data plan but yet I'm not sure if I'm supposed to activate something within the phone or download something. I have always been good with cell phones and electronics but I feel completely clueless with this thing
    09-13-08 06:52 PM
    You should have something called Manage Internet E-mail. You click that and you will use that to set-up your e-mail accounts. As a former 7100 user I remembered that the browser would take about 24 hours before it started working.

09-13-08 07:38 PM
    I think you should try resending your service books, options> advanced options> host routing table> menu>register now

09-13-08 07:48 PM
    BuddyL, I don't seem to have anything like that on my phone. The thing of it is that I bought the phone on ebay so I'm not sure what's been taken off of the phone and whats been put on. And to brownieangel, I tried that but it didnt seem to do anything. Even though my service provider didn't sign me up for the web browser due to having the data plan, would I still click on the web browser icon to access the internet
    09-14-08 10:13 AM
    I wish i could be of more help but if you don't have a data plan I don't know if I have the correct answers for you. Sorry
    11-07-08 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD