Hi all.

I just got my first Blackberry, a 7105t. And I have some questions.

1. Is there anyway to put T-mobile's MyFaves software on this model phone?

2. What is the most up-to-date device software the phone can use?

Thank you.
    12-06-08 11:22 AM

1. To the best of my knowledge, the my faves software is specific to certain devices. You can still make and receive calls from your myfaves, but you'll have to use TMO's website to update/change/delete your myfaves list.

2. I'm not specifically knowledgable about your model of phone, but you can goto BB's support website and see what the latest software is for your phone. Here's the link:

BlackBerry - Update your Device Software

Enjoy!
    12-06-08 11:39 AM
    I was asking about the software update because T-mobile's website update for the phone is from 2007, the updates on BB website are more recent. But are they compatible?
    12-06-08 12:04 PM
    I was asking about the software update because T-mobile's website update for the phone is from 2007, the updates on BB website are more recent. But are they compatible?
    That's a good question. Having been a former TMO customer, I know their support is excellent. Give them a call and find out from the source what your best option is. I'm sure they can advise you more accurately.
    12-06-08 12:08 PM
    Welcome aboard! This was the model of my first bb and I think you will really enjoy it.
    12-09-08 03:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD