Can I download music from my pc to my 7100i?
    06-10-08 12:25 PM
    contrary to popular belief there are programs that will allow you to do this try a free trail of phonepix orphix its not a stand alone music player but it does allow u to put music from your pc onto your phone and listen to it.
    06-13-08 02:00 PM
    7100i trying to load ringtone - help?
    07-19-08 11:04 AM
    can anybody tell me how to get music tones on my BB?
    07-21-08 12:34 PM
    Any luck with getting ringtones on your 7100i? I am trying to do the same and it says that the application does not allow media/mp3 files.

please help if you can thx
    11-19-08 08:07 AM
    sorry to bum yall out but unfortinantly the 7100i cannot read any sound files especially other than MIDI files

you should just do a google search for them "midi ringtones" and you can choose from those!
    12-05-08 12:08 PM
    it will also read .wav
    12-19-08 06:48 PM
    is there anyway for you to install software from a later version bb to a bb 7105t??
    12-29-08 06:04 PM
    is there anyway for you to install software from a later version bb to a bb 7105t??
    Actually, although it probably won't get you as current as you'd like, if you visit your carrier's site, you can probably find software downloads for your phone and get the most up to date your phone can handle. For the 7105t, I believe it's OS 4.1. That still won't be good enough for say, xplayer. May be time to upgrade if you want all the adds.
    03-31-09 10:17 AM
    Can I download music from my pc to my 7100i?
    Contrary to what you may have been told prior to purchase, the BB 7100i does NOT have a media player. That is the reason that you can NOT load music to the 7100i. As far as ringtones, this is the same reason that you can NOT. The desktop manager does NOT allow loading of sound files directly to the phone's internal memory. A phone with a memory card is required for this action. The 7100i does NOT have a removable memory card or audio player, so you can NOT load music or ringtones to the 7100i nomatter what the seller told you.

Terry Lewis
    Owner
    TL Communications

(TL Communication is an AUTHORIZED Boost Mobile Dealership)
    05-09-10 10:11 AM
    Any luck with getting ringtones on your 7100i? I am trying to do the same and it says that the application does not allow media/mp3 files.

please help if you can thx
    Contrary to what you may have been told prior to purchase, the BB 7100i does NOT have a media player. That is the reason that you can NOT load music to the 7100i. As far as ringtones, this is the same reason that you can NOT. The desktop manager does NOT allow loading of sound files directly to the phone's internal memory. A phone with a memory card is required for this action. The 7100i does NOT have a removable memory card or audio player, so you can NOT load music or ringtones to the 7100i nomatter what the seller told you.

Terry Lewis
    Owner
    TL Communications

05-09-10 10:12 AM
    contrary to popular belief there are programs that will allow you to do this try a free trail of phonepix orphix its not a stand alone music player but it does allow u to put music from your pc onto your phone and listen to it.

Terry Lewis
    Owner
    TL Communications

05-09-10 10:12 AM
    Youre going to need at the very least a media card supported Berry, even the older 8100 pearl or 83xx series curve.
    05-09-10 01:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD