View Poll Results: Does the 7105T Suck?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%
    Does anyone know how to fix or what to do about a JUM Error 545 on a 7105T?

I've read in "other" fourms where they suggest doing a master reset BUT you cannot access any part of the blackberry. This message is on the screen with a list of commands (none of which seem very helpful).

I've had the battery out, and it just comes back to this screen when I put it back in.

Help!?
    Last edited by Its_A_Zoo; 10-17-08 at 09:40 AM.
    10-17-08 09:02 AM
    You have to do a reinstall of the os, you have some files that became corrupt.
    This link should help you out.

http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...545-error.html

Hope this helps.
    10-17-08 10:47 AM
    usually that issue still pops up after reinstalling software if it does goto service and repair it may be a hardware problem
    11-07-08 08:26 AM
    I bought this Blackberry on Ebay... not worth the $ to send it to RIM. The error messages keep reappearing. I reinstall, everything is fine and within a day or less the error message screen is back.

I'm very dissapointed.
    11-07-08 08:36 AM
    ya know im not sure but you should reach a service and repair center and see if that erorr is good for a new phone because i believe its a hardware problem so they would replace it for you
    11-09-08 03:09 PM
    I had the same problem on the 7100i. In a year, they have replaced my BB three times because of this problem. Just make sure you have a backup of the phone. Took my first time before I realize how important that was.
    04-02-09 01:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD