My bb 7100i is stuck on stupid. It says there is an error 350 I looked it up and took out the battery to reset didn't work. I tried to reload OS but I get as far as 'wait for device to initialize' and it goes no further. I have tried for two days can someone please tell me if it is shot or can this be fixed and how.
    11-06-08 05:22 AM
    the code doesnt really mater its the letters that come with it, if you could have that code pop up again pm me with it

but it looks like you are heading in the right direction there if your able to reinstall the hhsw but make sure when you back your data up dont do a full backup do a partial one to make sure you dont actually back up that error again!
    11-07-08 08:20 AM
    All you have to do is unplug it with a battery in it when it says waiting for device to initialize and plug it right back in and it should take off loading I have one that did the same thing. Just now was playing with it and its loading as I'm typing.
    02-02-09 03:27 PM
    then you may have to load all over again, but it wont hang the second time.
    my 7100 is booting now good luck
    02-02-09 03:42 PM
    same here
    I get "JVM Error 102" I can't get bypass that
    02-02-09 03:54 PM
    wipe with jl commander reload chosen os for device. IF DEVICE HANGS ON WAITING TO initialize and the screen is blank on the device or no sign of activity on device or status bar unplug device then plug it right back in, most times it will initialize and begin loading os. Once loaded smoke a couple cigs while waiting for the first boot. Takes forever especially on a 7100i. If all is good ok if not.... Reload os I usually dont wipe them on the second pass (*IF required doesn't always need*) it won't hang up and continue all by itself........ Good Luck fellow BB 'ers. This has worked for me on several different devices that continuously hang on Initializing Device so.... Just putting out there what I have learned from tinkering with several bricked berries that I bought. Some for just .99 where someone bricked it and can't recover it.... The guy with the 7100i PM if ya wanna get rid of it.
    Last edited by tkman81; 02-04-09 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Hard to follow
    02-04-09 08:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD