I just bought a 7100g from a guy on craigslist last night. I had the phone activated at a Cingular store this morning. CL guy didn't wipe it clean before he sold it to me, so I ended up wiping the data by entering an incorrect password 10x. After I did that, the phone acted like it was clearing the data. This went on at least 30 minutes. I got impatient and decided to reset it by removing the battery. When I put the battery back in, I got the white screen with the rotating hourglass and the blinking red light. It has been like that 2+ hours. Please help.
    05-14-07 03:34 PM
    Only way to clear this is to install the O.S for that device on your pc, then run the application loader...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-07 03:57 PM
    Only way to clear this is to install the O.S for that device on your pc, then run the application loader...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yeah, the hourglass finally stopped. I got the 507 error. I'm downloading the OS now, and am hoping the app loader will install it.
    05-14-07 04:18 PM
    The application loader will no longer detect the freakin blackberry! WFT? I downloaded v4.1 and the 4.1 download manager. Why wont my computer recognize the device now when it was recognizing it 20 minutes ago?
    05-14-07 04:49 PM
    Disconnect it from the PC, reboot the pc. Once you've logged in, run desktop manager, and connect the BlackBerry.

If that fails, try an older O.S...
    05-15-07 03:05 AM
    I have the same stupid problem!!!! and it dosen't work!!....
    my Blackberry is STILL disconnected....
    05-19-08 09:05 AM
    The application loader will no longer detect the freakin blackberry! WFT? I downloaded v4.1 and the 4.1 download manager. Why wont my computer recognize the device now when it was recognizing it 20 minutes ago?
    Any update?
    05-19-08 01:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD