I just bought a BB 7100g.

I have desktop manager v4.2 and BB OSversion 4.1

I cannot seem to do the following pls help:
    • Via USB / desktop manager - I cannot import / export my email from outlook.
    • Via USB - send images to my BB from my PC
    • Via USB - desktop manager MEDIA MANAGER doesnt see my device

Am I stuck with what is on my BB?
    12-06-07 05:22 PM
    Hy,I have a problem fith Roxio, says that "can't fiid device" my BlackBerry 7130g is conected to the usb,my PC is recognise it but when I enter in Roxio media manager it's not there,no device conected.I've downloaded all the software from the official site,the desktop manager 4.1; 4.2, 4.3 but still no solution.Please help me.Thank you
    01-20-08 08:40 AM
    Hy,I have a problem fith Roxio, says that "can't fiid device" my BlackBerry 7130g is conected to the usb,my PC is recognise it but when I enter in Roxio media manager it's not there,no device conected.I've downloaded all the software from the official site,the desktop manager 4.1; 4.2, 4.3 but still no solution.Please help me.Thank you
    Double Post! Please don't double post. I just answered your question on a different thread.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/pos...uidelines-113/
    01-20-08 08:44 AM
    I just bought a BB 7100g.

I have desktop manager v4.2 and BB OSversion 4.1

I cannot seem to do the following pls help:
    • Via USB / desktop manager - I cannot import / export my email from outlook.
    • Via USB - send images to my BB from my PC
    • Via USB - desktop manager MEDIA MANAGER doesnt see my device

Am I stuck with what is on my BB?
    1. I don't believe you can export your email on any BB. I will receive new message but not the old message from your mailbox.

2. you can email pictures from your computer to your BB. But there is no media card and therefore no drop and drop pictures.

3. 7100g doesn't support media files so you are correct your media manager won't see it.
    01-20-08 08:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD