How do i set up my e-mail account so that all my e-mails are forwarded from my hotmail account to my new blackberry e-mail which is slick4491@sprint.blackberry.net if that helps so you know which blackberry e-mail i'm talking about.

I want to be able to have all my messages from hotmail sent to my blackberry mail and when i click "compose an e-mail" i want it to send it through my BB address but have it show up as my hotmail address. i know this is confusing. please help, i'm lost.

i signed up for hotmail plus, paid the $20... but it sucks, pardon my french. now it makes me sign in all the time and this is no good. There's no way around it, believe me i've tried everything. but i learned that i can have my e-mails forwarded to my BB e-mail account for free and have it be similar to hotmail plus but hopefully even better... and if i cancel hotmail plus in the next week of two i get my money back... so i'd really like to get this done as soon as possible. Thank you very much in advance.
    10-08-07 12:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD