Everytime I try and access one of the threads in the social forum (the playas club) I get an error message that reads bad gateway exception 502. This has been happening for the last few weeks. I have a vzw 7130e, can anyone help? I'm able to post in all of the other threads except that one, what's going on? I've done several battery pulls, and have uninstalled and reinstalled the cb.com desktop icon; but the error keeps occurring. Has anyone else experienced this, or does anyone have any suggestions on how to remedy the error? Thanks in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-07 06:24 PM
    Oh my, so I see no one has responded yet......hopefully I'll get a response soon....
    11-07-07 09:33 PM
    Hi clwmb,

it has nothing to do with your device This is something that the forum needs to fix. Server or something. Not 100% sure. We'll bring this up to Kevin.

If there are anybody who is having this issue when accessing the wap from their device, please post so the Admin can see who else is having this issue.
    11-07-07 09:41 PM
    Hi clwmb,

it has nothing to do with your device This is something that the forum needs to fix. Server or something. Not 100% sure. We'll bring this up to Kevin.

If there are anybody who is having this issue when accessing the wap from their device, please post so the Admin can see who else is having this issue.
    OK, thanks chinesecatt. So I'm not the only one having this problem? What I don't understand is that I can post on the other threads, even in the off topic....Is that normal?
    11-10-07 10:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD