Hi,

My email icon suddenly disappeared - why would this happen and how can I get it back?

Please help! Thanks!
    08-14-07 10:32 AM
    Are you talking about the messages icon? Try a battery pull, and see what gives...
    08-14-07 12:12 PM
    same thing happened to me last night, i think my free file space was zero, so i tried a battery pull but it didn't work, on the contrary, the e-mail address icons dissappeared as well along with the messages icon, which really pissed me off since the text messages appear there, it's actually what i use most since it shows missed calls & all e-mail accts affiliated to my 8703e which i wouldn't trade for any other BB since RIM agrees it's the most reliable, easy fix, i had to have my carrier send me the service books & voila, everything was restored! not such a newbie anymore huh? lol!
    08-15-07 11:42 PM
    Did you check the basics like show all icons to ensure it wasn't just accidentally hidden?
    10-10-08 12:14 PM
    ROFL why r u replying to a thread thats a year old!!!
    10-17-08 03:49 PM
    While I realize this reply is three years old, I found that msk3130 was correct in my situation. For whatever reason, when I added a new email account, my BB automatically marked it as hidden. Just an update in case anyone is having the same problem.
    07-15-10 12:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD