when I receive an email with a attachment I can't open it because when I click the track wheel I don't have an open option?
    Last edited by capitolcity; 09-07-07 at 11:48 AM.
    09-07-07 08:47 AM
    This sucks. I have no attachmnet option on pics i send through the email
    09-07-07 04:57 PM
    Oddly enough, I had the same thing start today with my 7100

If anyone knows why this is happening, please let us know~

Thanks,

DaCraneman
    09-07-07 11:37 PM
    Okay, so mine just came back, I did nothing, and it is now showing up again??

Friggin thing has a mind of its own..........
    09-08-07 03:32 PM
    Maybe it's to do with the TYPE of attachment(s)...
    09-08-07 07:57 PM
    No, because it was a pic I was emailing myself from my pc. So it was the same att-

Kinda weird.....
    09-09-07 10:15 AM
    I've got the 7100t so it should be similar. The attachment application is not part of the core OS software, you need to add it.

Connect your BB to your PC and open the Desktop Manager software. Open the application loader. There will be a list of applications. Put a check mark in the box next to BlackBerry Application Service. Click "Add" and then "Next". follow the prompts and it will send the app to your phone. You should be able to open most email attachments, even pics.
    12-08-07 04:22 PM
    Does that software also help you add attachments? I need to attach a pic and can't figure out how to.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-07 10:53 AM
    Good question. I never tried before. Apparently no, you can't add attachments like a regular email. You can send the picture as an MMS message. Go to your pictures, select the one you want to send and select "send as MMS". You can then send it to any email you want.
    12-11-07 01:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD