Hi people, im a new BB user.

I am having some problems synchornizing my Blackberry with my MS OUTLOOK information.

Ive been trying to do it for a few days and always get the same error, Attached to this post you can see a screen shot of the error call i get.

I would really appreciate if someone would tell me whats happening here and how to fix this error.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
    04-19-07 11:38 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com! Enjoy your stay...

I can't see the attachment too well. But, firstly I would uninstall Desktop Manager (DM), and reinstall, making sure you're using the latest software from the BlackBerry or service providers web site.

In addition, since it appears you're using BIS. Check the sync settings on the device, i.e. making sure it's set to 'wireless sync' off (calendar, tasks, contacts, etc), and the items you want to sync are checked, in the desktop manager software...

Keep us posted...
    04-19-07 11:48 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com! Enjoy your stay...

I can't see the attachment too well. But, firstly I would uninstall Desktop Manager (DM), and reinstall, making sure you're using the latest software from the BlackBerry or service providers web site.

In addition, since it appears you're using BIS. Check the sync settings on the device, i.e. making sure it's set to 'wireless sync' off (calendar, tasks, contacts, etc), and the items you want to sync are checked, in the desktop manager software...

Keep us posted...
    Hey navilyn, thnx for your quick answer... i uninstalled the Desktop Manager and installed it again but i still got the same error message, here im attaching the error window again.

Maybe this time you will get a better look at the error.
    04-19-07 01:45 PM
    Welcome Tr3nt - As Navilyn suggested, a new version of DM might be an idea. I am assuming you are using 4.2? It seems to be a download error possibly or a ug in the softeware, however maybe some other suggestions will be here shortly.
    04-19-07 02:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD