Sorry if this has already been asked, I tried doing a search but couldn't find anything relevent.

I have downloaded a theme from Desktop Manager onto my BB 7130c. Under themes I can see the theme that I am trying to activate but there is no option to activate it.

PS. I made sure that when I DL'd the theme that it is compatible with my device and OS
    03-27-08 10:28 AM
    Yea I am fighting this right now as well. I need to doublecheck which version of the plasmic software I have to make sure that is correct. If you haven't loaded that it might be what is keeping yours from working.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-08 12:21 PM
    Sometimes it's as simple as a battery pull to reset the device.
    03-30-08 12:26 PM
    what OS ar you running? I just found my issue, or at least a workaround for it... I have a 7130E but I loaded a AL-TEll os 4.2 on it with the vendor.xml deleted. now themes for the 8100 are working while the ones for 71xx are not. Might be worth a shot.
    03-31-08 11:19 AM
    need to download com_plazmic_theme_reader.jad i tried but it only will give me com_plazmic_theme_reader can anybody help
    04-02-08 08:25 PM
    Hi I'm in the same boat. I've deleted and reloaded, pulled the battey, I'm pretty sure I've got the latest os and DM for att 8100 running, I edited the permisson to allow for everything and I've checked to see that I have plasmic theme reader! The only thing is that when I checked the modules list I noticed that the themes that aren't activating are listed as library modules not applications like the ones that do work. I've got no clue how to fix that. Anyone else have some ideas? Help please! Would appreciate it.

04-05-08 02:37 AM
    Sometimes themes just won't work. Try deleting and redownloading the reader file needed. Also just pulling the battery won't fix this issue.. Battery pulls are for major system changes.

04-05-08 12:07 PM
    I would delete it and re install the theme.
    04-05-08 12:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD