Hi guys, I tried to post this question somewhere else but since Im new here, well I'm new at registering but I have been to this site tons of time. I sell old skook blackbery's and I have the MFI Multi Loader unlock tool, but I made a mistake, instead of using the tool to unlock my blackberry 7290(T-Mobile), I by accident plugged in my BB 7250(Verizon), well that phone got wiped but I installed the OS back on it, the only OS I could find was the latest ALLTELL Roms which I read alot of sites and they said that would work. Well now the radio will not come on. I cant dial 611 or *228 it says call failed, This phone is not activated though so is that the problem? Or is this phone Fried? I been looking for hours trying to fix this and thats why I asked. This is the first time posting on this forum after reading it hundreds of times
    02-03-09 06:50 PM
    When you try and turn the radio on, what error does it give you? Did you go to the Wireless On/Off Icon?
    02-03-09 07:05 PM
    Hi Sith Apprentic thank you for helping its very appreciated, when the radio is off and i try to make a call it says "? Radio is off" "Turn Radio on" "cancel" then when i go to Turn radio on it says "Turning radio on..." Then is says "Timeout waiting for radio." maybe its becuause the phone is not activated but I have had peals that were not activated and never got this message.
    02-03-09 07:34 PM
    Have you tried pulling the battery since you installed your OS? With the device powered ON, remove the battery for 30 seconds. Then replace the battery and let the phone power on normally.

If that doesnt work, try clicking the icon to turn the wireless on.
    02-03-09 07:35 PM
    Although its for a different model, you can peruse this thread as well
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/rad...55/index2.html
    02-03-09 07:37 PM
    yeah, it didn't work, i will go to that other thread too see if i can fix it, if not ill just sell it on ebay as is
    02-03-09 07:47 PM
    ecity. If you want a Tmobile OS for this device email and Ill get it for you. [email protected]
    02-04-09 08:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD