how do i connect 7100i to tomtom one xl
    09-19-07 07:00 PM
    i am also having this same issue, please help.
    03-05-08 06:06 PM
    I recently had to figure this issue out for myself... After speaking with countless TS reps for Sprint/Nextel and TomTom as to why the Nextel Rim BB 7100i and the TomTom one xl will not sync for Plus services. I'm assuming you are using the Sprint/Nextel for phone service. Now I won't get into all thr techincal jargin they told me. But the TomTom one xl will not work with any Nextel phone because of the network platform that nextel uses is different from almost all the other phone carriers. Now I have the TomTom Go 920 myself, which supports hands free calling. And my phone is the Nextel Blackberry 7100i. My TomTom located the 7100i in about 7 seconds and I was able to transfer my entire phone book from my SIM to the TomTom which took about 20 secs for about 170 contacts. The hands free calling works great between the two devices. However, I can't access PLUS services or text messages on the TomTom with my Nextel BB 7100i due to Nextels platform. Some of the Sprint/Nextel and TomTom support people told me it is possible they may come out with a update or something to make everything compatible in the future. None of them had any idea when though. I hopes this helps a little.

M. Brown
    04-20-08 04:30 AM
    I have a Blackberry 8830 using Sprint. Do you think the pairing issue has to do with by 8830, or the fact that I'm using Sprint, which is also Nextel.
    08-29-08 11:26 AM
    I actually got my Sprint 8830 to pair with my 930t...but now I cant get iit to work again

First: make sure bluetooth is enabled

phone and service= other

username: blank
    password:blank
    accesspoint: sprint vision
    script: blank

It worked fine until last week, when i set itup again. If anyone can help, or advise me on what might have changed...please do!
    01-01-09 09:08 PM
    I have sent messages to Sprint expressing the need for their services to be compatable with such services as TomTom data plus services. The more people that do this, the more probable of a fix in the near future.
    01-02-09 10:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD