RIM posted the new OS 7.1 on their facebook a couple weeks ago, yet it can't be downloaded from any carrier I've checked in Canada. Rogers is saying that they have not even been given it from RIM.

What gives?
    01-16-12 02:34 PM
    It's not official yet on Rogers. You can grab the leaked version now though from our OS page. I've been running it a few days and it's really solid.

http://www.crackberry.com/blackberry-os
    01-16-12 03:11 PM
    RIM posted the new OS 7.1 on their facebook a couple weeks ago, yet it can't be downloaded from any carrier I've checked in Canada. Rogers is saying that they have not even been given it from RIM.

What gives?
    Worth a try
    01-21-12 08:12 AM
    It's not official yet on Rogers. You can grab the leaked version now though from our OS page. I've been running it a few days and it's really solid.

http://www.crackberry.com/blackberry-os
    Is that an ALL languages ? I am looking for Arabic. Also, I am using .540, with a discharge rate of about 3.5% . Is this 7.1 better ?

Thank you in advance .
    01-24-12 11:59 AM
    Does anyone know when Bell/VirginMobile will be releasing 7.1 OTA for the 9900? I'm new to BB so the OTA route seems safest and easiest to me.
    01-25-12 06:39 PM
    I'm also waiting for it down here in Aus on Optus. They posted on Twitter that it's coming soon, but you know how RIM is with saying coming soon.
    01-25-12 06:44 PM
    I think T Mobile in the USA already released it OTA, so its up to the carriers now
    01-25-12 07:20 PM
    Does anyone know when Bell/VirginMobile will be releasing 7.1 OTA for the 9900? I'm new to BB so the OTA route seems safest and easiest to me.
    Hi, I am with Virgin M - Canada and I just got an update for 7.0.0.585 about a month or so ago so not sure when we'll get the update to 7.1 through DM (I prefer to get my updates this way too) Hopefully soon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-12 01:26 AM
    which version of os 7.1 must i download fro bb 9900
    02-02-12 11:15 AM
    which version of os 7.1 must i download fro bb 9900
    The 205 bundle...I'm scared to install it on my phone, don't want to mess anything up.
    02-16-12 09:25 PM
    The 205 bundle...I'm scared to install it on my phone, don't want to mess anything up.
    I'm also on Wind and I installed .205 like 3 weeks ago and it's fine.
    02-17-12 01:36 AM
    I don't know why, but I'm just worried about something getting screwed up, it's just my luck lol.

I might bite the bullet and install it tonight, just got to find the instructions as this is my first time installing a leaked OS.

@louboutins is it stable? As in no lag or anything of that nature?
    02-17-12 11:15 PM
    I don't know why, but I'm just worried about something getting screwed up, it's just my luck lol.

I might bite the bullet and install it tonight, just got to find the instructions as this is my first time installing a leaked OS.

@louboutins is it stable? As in no lag or anything of that nature?
    Have a read at this

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ked-os-698345/

OP was in same position as you but bit the bullet and all went fine for him.

.205 is a very good OS but there is now a newer leak .267 released which includes a battery saver function.

Installing a leak is no big deal. It is a RIM produced OS when all said and done, just hasn't come to you via your carrier.
    02-18-12 08:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD