Is anyone else following the news thinking that Huma had 650,000 emails on Weiner's laptop because her Desktop Manager program was automatically backing up the emails?

It would not shock me if she had no idea it was doing this and is surprised that all those emails were stored on the laptop. Just a theory.
    11-01-16 03:46 PM
    I haven't been following, but I'm thinking she has the 650K emails in case of an emergency and she needs to show them to the judge during litigation. She is keeping them for ammo and determining when is the right time to release them. I don't think she had any intent on hurting Hillary's campaign though.

Makes for interesting news nonetheless.
    11-01-16 03:54 PM
    Would it not doing encrypted backups? If so they wouldn't know anything about the emails.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-16 03:56 PM
    Is anyone else following the news thinking that Huma had 650,000 emails on Weiner's laptop because her Desktop Manager program was automatically backing up the emails?

It would not shock me if she had no idea it was doing this and is surprised that all those emails were stored on the laptop. Just a theory.
    If it was, wouldn't the backup files be encrypted?
    11-01-16 03:56 PM
    OK, maybe my theory was off. PST file backups would show up in a search but maybe not her blackberry bbackup.

I thought about this because she probably was using blackberry and my phone used to backup every so often and I didn't even realize I had all this storage used up for backups.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-16 04:41 PM