Hi,

I wanted a phone with email and a full keyboard.
    A fine dealer charged me £17 for a 9300 running v6

Originally tied to 02, since unlocked.

He told me is possible to use this phone with my outlook email address.

I think he may not have been fully honest.

I've dug around forums and got myself very confused about Blackberry Enterprise accounts.

I've done the master reset.

Does any one know if it is possible to send/receive email on the phone (even web mail would do). I'm happy to crack/hack/reload as necessary - other than the email, I only NEED to use the phone to make calls. Tethering would also be nice but not absolutely necessary.

Please don't hold back - if I've wasted my £17 or if there is another blackberry that will do what I need easier - please let me know.

Thanks

Kbb
    11-08-17 05:22 AM
    BBOS devices require BIS Plans.... you'll have to check with your Carrier/Provider for this additional service, and have them send you the Service Books the phone will need to operate correctly on their network.

Without it... https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...ut-bis-996682/
    11-08-17 09:02 AM
    Please don't hold back - if I've wasted my £17 or if there is another blackberry that will do what I need easier - please let me know.
    For email + keyboard, you will do a lot better and easier with a BB10 device. No BIS required, just a regular data plan. And the HUB is an awesome tool to manage all you accounts.
    A Classic or a Q10 (or even a Q5).
    11-08-17 09:10 AM