Now that OS6 separates Camera Pics and Picture Library (and BBM pics and Wallpaper pics, etc), how are any of you actually using this new difference? And/or is there some benefit to splitting out the photos this way?

I'm not necessarily opposed to the new division of photos, but I can't really figure out how to make the most of it or what the advantages of this might be. Does it simply make it easier to find and send your recently taken photos, or are there other benefits and uses for having it this way?

Thx ahead for any feedback.
    03-02-11 02:35 PM
    Cricket, cricket, cricket.

I'll assume that the lack of responses implies that this new change hasn't been much of an improvement for anyone and/or that nobody has figured out any productive ways to use the separated photos.

Good enough. I guess I'm not the only one who couldn't figure out the potential benefits.
    03-03-11 02:31 PM
    The only benefit I've seen is that all new pics are dropped in the Camera Pics folder by default. This makes it easier for me to find and then move to an appropriate folder. The old way worked fine too, nothing earth-shattering.
    03-04-11 08:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD