I downloaded and installed Facebook but I didn't want it sitting in my "download view" on the home screen. So I deleted it. This removed it from the view and the app is still installed but the only way to find it now is with the search.

Is there another place the icon might be found? Is there anyway to get it back?

The app is not showing up in the "All View"
    Last edited by sminor83; 01-26-11 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Added more info
    01-26-11 06:46 PM
    The application should not be installed if you deleted it. If you wish to have it installed you would need to download the application again.
    01-26-11 06:51 PM
    hmmm, when i go to delete stuff out of my Download view it tells me if i want to use it later i have to re install it.

Have you tried running the installer again?
    01-26-11 06:52 PM
    Reinstall brought it back. Strange thing is that it was installed still ... at least kind of. I was able to launch it by doing a search for it.

How do I make it so that the app doesn't show up in the downloads, and move it to someplace else.

I really don't like the Download and Frequent views that were added. Is there a way to turn these views off?
    01-26-11 06:55 PM
    hit the BB button and select 'Hide'
    01-26-11 06:58 PM
    Ahh missed that ... I didn't really want to hide it as much as remove it I don't want all my apps just sitting in the download view I really wish I could not see download at all. I would rather select from all, universal search, or by making it a favorite.

To me favorite and frequent are very similar. if its a favorite its probably going to be in my frequent.
    01-26-11 07:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD