Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Hi, I am trying to restore all the apps(word to go, docs to go etc) because I just got the blackberry desktop thing to sync my phone and I saw that there was a new version of OS 6, so I updated. then I tried out all the new stuff, then I saw that there was a way to get the older version, so I did because I thought it would be interesting, then when I tried to go on a newer version all the apps that I used were gone, I am using a Blackberry curve 9300, and if anyone can help me that would be a big help!

thanks!

(update) I figured it out, to anyone else having the same problem, hook up the blackberry to your pc, go on bb desktop software, go into the app section, and hit + on the apps you need
    Last edited by EndoPlayz Wolf; 02-05-19 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Solved issue
    02-04-19 01:00 PM
    New version....

Where are you downloading all these versions?

If I were you I'd search for whichever is the latest official release for the 9300, download that and install it. Making sure it's not a developer version.
    02-04-19 03:26 PM
    New version....

Where are you downloading all these versions?

If I were you I'd search for whichever is the latest official release for the 9300, download that and install it. Making sure it's not a developer version.
    there is a way to get old and new versions on the blackberry desktop software, I have tried restoring it to the latest version but there is some sort of error that wont allow me, idk what it is called but basically it wont allow me to use the features 6.0 provides
    02-05-19 10:28 AM