Noticed there was an update on the phone so I went ahead did the update. After that it wanted a restart then the phone has been stuck at Blackberry logo screen forever? What can I do to get it back to work? Thanks.
    01-30-17 03:08 PM
    Did you have it plugged in when updating? How long has it been? It does take a bit of time to restart and finish updating. Did you touch it at all during the process? All else fails, try a a hard reboot, press and hold volume up and down buttons until it restarts
    01-30-17 03:25 PM
    Yes it was plugged in when updating. It has been more than an hour like this. The volume up and down trick doesn't do anything. I'll probably try to reload the os when I get time. Hate to do that as I didn't back up the phone.
    01-30-17 03:30 PM
    Yes it was plugged in when updating. It has been more than an hour like this. The volume up and down trick doesn't do anything. I'll probably try to reload the os when I get time. Hate to do that as I didn't back up the phone.
    and what if you press and hold the power button for about 30 seconds?
    01-30-17 03:35 PM
    Sorry to hear that. It does take longer than normal to move past the 100% point, but definitely not that long. I woke up and restarted my Z30, it took about 10 minutes I think to get to the lock screen.

Posted via CB10
    01-31-17 05:59 AM
    Thanks guys. I don't know what I did but after trying different ways it finally booted up and saying update failed. I'll back up the phone and give it another try.
    01-31-17 07:32 AM
    And did it eventually work?

I too was having the same problem. I have a Bank IT policy on my phone and wonder if that is creating problems.

I did the power and both volume buttons to restart and was able to get access to the phone and turned off automatic updates.

The other thing, is my work neighbour, has a Q10 and he too had the same issue. He left his for a day to update and it never completed.

both phones I attached to a desktop with LINK and tried to do the software update on that but it says the current version 10.3.2.2474 and says they are up to date.
    02-02-17 08:50 AM