Very easy.

10 (identical) screws (TX5 as far as I recall). Remove the display. Remove the MB.
    If you buy middle frame without battery, you'll have to move the battery to the new middelframe.

The most "difficult" part is the small connectors. Take your time to place the connectors correctly, before seating them. Never use excessive force.

See by JC.
    Thank you so much. I'm going to give it a go. Really appreciate it.

Z30STA100-5 /10.3.1.2267 / T-Mobile USA
    02-12-15 01:12 AM
    I tried autoloaders already... after installation sensors would work couple hours,after that they go off again. I am trying for months to fix this device, that's why I am frustrated... I don't need answers like I've just got from you cycle_wala... I am trying to share my frustration with other users hoping to find fix and need help and not some unhelpful comments... if you are developer you would understand how frustrated you can become if you spend weeks on development and can't finish it and publish it because your device is not working properly...

Still hope to get useful fix-comment .

Thanx in advance

Best regards

Miki

Posted via CB10
    If you are missing a particular file, try loading that specific file using Sachesi.
    02-13-15 12:51 PM
    Very easy.

10 (identical) screws (TX5 as far as I recall). Remove the display. Remove the MB.
    If you buy middle frame without battery, you'll have to move the battery to the new middelframe.

The most "difficult" part is the small connectors. Take your time to place the connectors correctly, before seating them. Never use excessive force.

See by JC.
    Hey, I just wanted you to know that I successfully switched out the middle frame.

Only mistake I made was that I didn't know you had to pull out the front camera from the old middle frame. So I just had to reopen it again and install it.

It passed all the tests, it's good to have sensors working.

The only thing I really screwed up was I was going to save the battery from the old frame and I broke it. Well sparks came flying out because I punctured it with a screwdriver.

Not sure what the trick is, if I do t figure it out I'll probably just get the whole frame again if I ever need to change batteries.

The seller I got mine from on Amazon was really quick in his shipment.

His name is "Cellular Fantastico"

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00JBG...UvbUpU11383402

Z30STA100-5 /10.3.1.2267 / T-Mobile USA
    02-21-15 07:40 PM
28 12