So I wanted to download the new OS update using WiFi today. So everything seemed to be doing fine and my Os download was already at 80% when I got the notification that my storage space is running out. As a result I decided to delete some unnecessary stuff in order to let my phone continue the updating process. Well the update still got stuck and I then decided to cancel it and then restart it afterwards. Well then my phone crashed and started to reboot and got stuck at 100% in the boot screen for 20 minutes. Then I decided to try a soft reset during the boot screen (holding the volume keys) and it started booting again, but it still won`t finish.
    I guess I have been to impatient here and there, but that aside what can I do now? What options do I have and what would you recommend me to do?
    Thanks for any help in advance
    Ah and if you need additional information please tell me

Alright, at my third attempt my phone managed to compete the booting process
    So nevermind this question!
    Last edited by B11zzard; 02-20-15 at 05:53 AM. Reason: Nevermind It worked now!
    02-20-15 05:42 AM
    I don't ever do OTA loads for those very reasons. One it loads all kinds of extra crap that needs to be deleted and makes you crazy by throwing errors and such. Do yourself a favor and just plug your phone into your PC next time and load an autoloader.
    02-20-15 06:26 AM
    Or simply update using BlackBerry link, I've learnt the hard way. You end up using all your space and then need to factory reset and it just becomes a hassle. BlackBerry link all the way let your PC do the hard work.

Posted via BlackBerry Q5 on
    02-20-15 07:00 AM