Now that we know the Z10 is out, and the Q10 is coming up shortly, what style of phone do you think Blackberry should release next? This can be for Fall 2013 or early 2014. Here's my idea...

I have never owned the Bold 9900/9930, but I have always LOVED the design!!! Something about the curves were modern, sophisticated, and edgy at the same time. I would love if Blackberry could create an all touch screen that had the same design element as the Bold 9900/9930, but slightly elongated. Sort of like this...

Z10...Q10...What should be next? Submit your ideas!-new-bold.png

I pictured the Bold so you can compare it. (Please keep in mind that I am far from a professional concept artist. LOL!)
    So, what do you think? What type of design should BB release next for Blackberry 10?

Thanks for reading!
    01-31-13 11:06 PM
    The next one should be T10 (Torch 10, a portrait slider) and C10 (Curve 10, a budget phone)

BTW your concept has S3 Lawsuit written all over it. LOL.
    02-01-13 01:04 AM
    Phablet/Aristo should be the A10
    02-01-13 01:19 AM
    I'll never use a tablet as a phone. Or phablet. I want a phone just like the z10 in size. But an amazing camera and gps with offline maps. Good enough to leave the point and shoot camera at home and the handheld gps. Oh and amazing battery. I don't see that happening unless it's bb10 being licensed . Or it will come from Android.
    02-01-13 01:35 AM
    C 10 would be a good number for an entry-level device.
    02-01-13 01:44 AM
    The next one should be T10 (Torch 10, a portrait slider) and C10 (Curve 10, a budget phone)

BTW your concept has S3 Lawsuit written all over it. LOL.
    Really? LOL...Well, I see what you're probably referring to the curved edges, but all I did was copy and paste a touchscreen over the Bold 9900. So, those curved edges were already on the Bold. I didn't change anything else. Plus (correct me if I'm wrong), but I believe the Bold 9900/9930 was created before the S3. Maybe BB should have sued Samsung! LOL. (Too late for that!)
    02-01-13 01:50 AM
    My Idea is in my Signature ... a Landscape Qwerty Slider ! go vote in the poll !

Full Touchscreen ... AND Full Keyboard !!
    02-01-13 02:04 AM
    just thought about it now that I think of names, does this mean Z10 and Q10 will not upgrade to BB11
    02-01-13 02:20 AM
    Really? LOL...Well, I see what you're probably referring to the curved edges, but all I did was copy and paste a touchscreen over the Bold 9900. So, those curved edges were already on the Bold. I didn't change anything else. Plus (correct me if I'm wrong), but I believe the Bold 9900/9930 was created before the S3. Maybe BB should have sued Samsung! LOL. (Too late for that!)
    Yeah but the keyboard on 9900 make it distinct enough from S3

@Qaxi
    I think Landscape slider is bad idea because, like Android, most apps are not optimized for Landscape viewing. It usually just stretch out.
    02-01-13 02:45 AM
    Yeah but the keyboard on 9900 make it distinct enough from S3
    You're right, but didn't the Bold come out before the S3? Really when it comes to phones there's only so many designs you can do, I just really loved the look and the curve to straight dimensions...it kind of "FLOWED" (pun intended, LOL!) CNET and other reviewers are even saying that the Z10 looks extremely identical to the iPhone 5. There could be a lawsuit with that or not....only time will tell. But, like I said, there's only so much you can do with a rectangular object- either make all of the edges straight, all of them rounded, or some straight and some rounded. I do think if Samsung sued over that design, that BB could easily prove that they had the design first with the Bold and just decided to take away the keyboard. I think most competent lawyers could win that case.
    02-01-13 03:25 AM
    just thought about it now that I think of names, does this mean Z10 and Q10 will not upgrade to BB11
    I have an even stranger question: Were the letters for the models randomly chosen? Pulled out of a hat? Remember we first referred to the phones as the L-series and the N-series...where did Z and Q come from? LOL!
    02-01-13 03:29 AM
    Personally i think the iphone is a peice of sh*t. The only reason it sold is because of APPS & MARKETING! in the past RIM failed to recieve both......

So what ever the next phone is i hope it has these 2 things. And if a apple lvoer is reading this then here is some poetry i came up with for them

"Yes i would agree apple has apps but the only thing they cant do is make some simple maps. android is nothing but g*y with more phones then i can say. But in the end Blackberry amazes the worlds men with the all new Z10.
    03-11-13 02:59 PM
    I'd like a folding phone, both halves being touchscreens.

I still want screen real estate to be managed tightly but I also want more screen surface area.
    04-01-13 05:41 PM