Ok, so I got the notification for the Verizon update during lunch and the OTA paused for lack of space. No problem, I connected it up to link, backed up, downloaded (via link) and installed (again via link). Did its update/restart, everything looks cool. I go into update and the paused update is still 'active'.

Not sure how to reset it at this point.

Any suggestions?
    07-07-15 08:49 AM
    I would like to know as well, as the only way I know is via a security wipe.
    07-07-15 08:52 AM
    In settings, software updates cancel the update, at the bottom click options and turn off automatic update. Delete update messages in your hub. Shut phone down completely for a few minutes then restart. Sorted.
    07-07-15 09:00 AM
    In settings, software updates cancel the update, at the bottom click options and turn off automatic update. Delete update messages in your hub. Shut phone down completely for a few minutes then restart. Sorted.
    Doesnt let you cancel it. Very annoying. Looks like I have to let it run or security wipe.
    07-07-15 09:37 AM
    This will only work on non-mandatory updates.
    It does not work with mandatory updates such as the update check & download during first activation of a new device or the latest carrier pushed updates to the latest 10.3.2.x for Anti-theft law compliance. These types are pushed and downloads are started even if the Updates are turned off on the device.
    Unless there is another way of stopping or resetting those, the only way I know of is a security wipe.
    undone likes this.
    07-07-15 09:55 AM
    What happens if you let it run?

Posted via CB10
    07-07-15 10:31 AM
    What happens if you let it run?

Posted via CB10
    Let you know once its completed
    07-07-15 10:54 AM
    Ok. So I let it install (after removing some files). It processed, rebooted, said it failed. Followed by at some point the message 'Loading Language' stuck on the screen for a bit, after which it either crashed or reboot. After that, its all clean. No message about the update, no problems using the device.
    peter0328 and DaFoxGrey like this.
    07-07-15 12:39 PM