10-31-13 09:13 PM
132 ... 456
tools
    - I am NOT using email forwarding.
    - Domain ‘A’ is very old one & is used for regular communication.
    - My company is too small & I cannot afford all users to take them on Cloud.
    Hence I created new Domain ‘B’ which is used exclusively by me as I travel a lot & I want all my data available.
    - When I used Domain ‘B’ for Office 365, all my emails were uploaded from my Desktop Outlook to Cloud which were downloaded in my Laptop Outlook.
    Like you said typical Exchange Scenario.

This creates following scenario:
    - When I get email from my regular Domain ‘A’ in Inbox of MS Outlook, it is uploaded to Inbox of Domain ‘B’ in Cloud.

There is not enough information here for me to follow this.

This is why I previously assumed that you are using Outlook itself (the email program that runs in Windows, NOT the "email service" Outlook.com) to forward messages from Domain A to Domain B.

If you are "not using email forwarding", and if you are not leaving Outlook running to perform this function, then how do these emails get "uploaded" to Domain B? ("Uploading" is not generally a term used to describe email traffic.) See below.

- When I sent email from Domain ‘A’, it goes in Sent folder of MS Outlook which is automatically uploaded to Sent folder of Domain ‘B’.
    This does results in double data input / output but it helps me to keep my Desktop & Laptop Synced.

Are you saying that you are pulling email from "Domain A" which is ie a POP account - which shows under a different account in Outlook (with a different set of folders than the ones connected to MS Exchange), and then Outlook is syncing that mailbox to the Exchange server?

I was not aware that that is how Outlook normally works, unless you have some sort of rule setup, nor was I aware that it was able to do this sort of "cross-domain" syncing. (Caveat: I am not an MS Outlook expert.)

If I can have same type of facility in BB10 (Like MS Outlook), all my emails from different domains / email address can come to Inbox or designated folders which will automatically uploaded to respective folder of Domain ‘B’ which again will Sync with MS Outlook of Desktop or Laptop.

You cannot "mix" domains or email accounts and automatically forward/copy from one to the other in Blackberry 10. Nor am I aware of any other mobile device that will do this with its native email client.

However there are 3rd-party tools that can use criteria to act upon incoming email in certain ways, including forwarding them somewhere. Hub++ is one such tool. But I think that's an unwieldy way to accomplish such things. And it relies too much on the mobile device - ie if the mobile device is out of connectivity or the battery goes dead, then no messages will get forwarded.

Outlook.com has a feature that allows the system to retrieve email from external email systems and bring them into your Outlook.com mailbox datastore. I would not be surprised if Office 365 has the same capability. If so, I think that would be a superior way to import email from external systems into your synced mailbox system.

What that does NOT do is sync emails the other direction. In general, I think you should just work on integrating the 2 domains, rather than this sort of convoluted workaround.
    himeshshah likes this.
    06-20-13 05:54 AM
    @ Omnitech:
    Again Sorry for the confusions:
    - I am using MS Outlook (Email program from Microsoft) & not Outlook.Com.
    - Email to Domain ‘B’ are only uploaded or downloaded when MS Outlook is running in my Desktop or Laptop. So you are correct in a way that Outlook should be running 24 x 7.
    - Yes, Domain ‘A’ is POP Account. Email from Domain ‘A’ is downloaded in Folder ‘Z’ of MS Outlook. Email sent from Domain ‘A’ goes to Sent Item Folder. Both folders are Synced / Uploaded to respective folder of Domain ‘B’.

- I think that Window Phone has Outlook Program for Emails. I have not checked Window phone yet but I think that Outlook Program must be working same as it is working in Desktop.
    If same type of Outlook Email program is working in Window Phone, I think that I can achieve this.

However, I am looking for this type of Email Program in BB10 especially Q10 as I am diehard fan of BB’s Qwerty Keypad.

While I do agree with you on integrating 2 domains, I would like the system in my mobile phone as mentioned above due to following reason/s:
    - All my contacts have my Domain ‘A’ email address & it would be very difficult for me to switch to Domain ‘B’ for communication.
    - As informed earlier, I am the only user of Office 365 in my Company and we cannot switch Domain ‘A’ to Office 365 due to cost restrictions.
    - The current system is working flawlessly between my Desktop & Laptop and I am really satisfied with this system. I would like to have 3rd device i.e. Mobile Phone to do the same job.

My sincere-most thanks for your continuous support & look forward for your further inputs.
    06-20-13 09:05 AM
    - I am using MS Outlook (Email program from Microsoft) & not Outlook.Com.
    - Email to Domain ‘B’ are only uploaded or downloaded when MS Outlook is running in my Desktop or Laptop. So you are correct in a way that Outlook should be running 24 x 7.
    - Yes, Domain ‘A’ is POP Account. Email from Domain ‘A’ is downloaded in Folder ‘Z’ of MS Outlook. Email sent from Domain ‘A’ goes to Sent Item Folder. Both folders are Synced / Uploaded to respective folder of Domain ‘B’.

- I think that Window Phone has Outlook Program for Emails. I have not checked Window phone yet but I think that Outlook Program must be working same as it is working in Desktop.
    If same type of Outlook Email program is working in Window Phone, I think that I can achieve this.

Thanks for the clarifications.

But let me assure you, despite whatever Microsoft calls their email program on the Windows phones, it does NOT have all the same functions as the desktop version.

While I do agree with you on integrating 2 domains, I would like the system in my mobile phone as mentioned above due to following reason/s:
    - All my contacts have my Domain ‘A’ email address & it would be very difficult for me to switch to Domain ‘B’ for communication.
    - As informed earlier, I am the only user of Office 365 in my Company and we cannot switch Domain ‘A’ to Office 365 due to cost restrictions.
    - The current system is working flawlessly between my Desktop & Laptop and I am really satisfied with this system. I would like to have 3rd device i.e. Mobile Phone to do the same job.

My personal opinion is still that you should investigate whether Office 365 has the ability to retrieve email from an external POP account and place those messages in your Office365 mailbox.

Outlook.com definitely has that feature. It is designed specifically for this sort of situation.

One other option: have the email server for "Domain A" forward all messages to you to "Domain B" and handle everything in Office 365.

One last question: Since you say that you need to preserve your Domain A email addresses - simply forwarding those messages to your Domain B mailboxes doesn't address the question of SENDING a message so that it appears to be coming from Domain A. How do you do that now? Do you have to send all emails that you wish to show that they are from Domain A, from your desktop Outlook application?

Outlook.com also has a feature where you can "mask" your sending address, so that even if the Outlook.com account is setup for "Domain B", you can if you wish send emails so that they appear to be from an account on "Domain A".
    himeshshah likes this.
    06-21-13 01:41 AM
    Really concerned! Microsoft active sync profile or BES10 Enterprise profile configured on Z10 have significant email delay compare to others handhelds like Iphone.

I am sure .. in beginning its a lightening fast ..

I have not done any changes on Exchange server 2010 - No change
    No Policy Change
    Only play-around with leaked OS 10.1.X - Might this cause an issue ??

I am suspecting because when you configure users in BES 10.1 - You have only option for push email is min 5 mins - 15 mins etc.. So no direct push.

Now I have deleted my account on BES 10 but still delay..

I will try to disable my active sync on my account and re enable .. Lets see if this resolved.

Any Suggestions .. ? Why Z10 doing this ?
    07-19-13 11:37 AM
    What you describe above is just a standard MS Exchange based email system. The data is kept synchronized between desktop, laptop and/or mobile devices.

I'm still not personally clear about what you mean when you state that you are using "Domain A to send" and "Domain B to sync".

Earlier you suggested that you were having messages forwarded from one domain to the other. Can I ask why you are doing this? Because one of those domains originally did not support any sort of syncing protocol? Which domain do you want to use as your public email account destination? Can you just get rid of the "syncing" domain and use the "public email address domain" for everything? Why not?

If your email host is running MS Exchange, THAT is "the cloud". OWA is just a web interface on the Exchange server that you can use to access the Exchange data via any web browser without having to use either a traditional desktop/laptop client like Outlook (using RPC/MAPI connection) or a handheld device. (Using Exchange ActiveSync)

There isn't much functional difference between the Blackberry 10 devices and the other devices you mention in terms of syncing capability. They will all sync your Exchange messages to the mobile device and allow you to create or reply to messages using the email address configured on the MS Exchange system.
    Omnitech, this thread sounds suspiciously like an outsourced technical support staffer in India asking you to do his job.

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    07-19-13 12:03 PM
    Omnitech, this thread sounds suspiciously like an outsourced technical support staffer in India asking you to do his job.
    Please read all my comments. It's not outsourcing of any work. I am genuine user & am looking for a solution.
    I have also discussed this point with BB, Nokia & other manufacturer’s Tech support pages.
    All have confirmed that it’s not possible to replicate the MS Outlook scenario on their phones.
    Thanks Omnitech for all your support, I sincerely appreciate.
    07-20-13 02:26 AM
    For those who have seen some issues with sync delays using a BB10 device and an Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) account, I ran across a BlackBerry knowledgebase article today that might explain the cause in some cases:

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB34563

Apparently there were some corrections in later OS versions, including a "full resolution" of the issue relating to "unexpected event properties" in BB10 OS version 10.2.x.x.
    10-31-13 09:13 PM
132 ... 456