I woke up this morning to find all 850 Emails, 12 LinkedIn, and 7 BBM Conversations as well as Facebook and Twitter notifications ALL deleted!

I don't know why this Happened, but they're all gone off my device before I had the opportunity to work through them.

Anyone else have this issue or know why it happened? Very Very disappointed and irate with this!

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 09:33 AM
    Has never happened to me. Have you tried restarting the Hub (with the 5-diagonal swipes from the top right corner)? All the content that's in the hub is really just like a window into the content stored in the respective service servers (at least for imap, FB, LinkedIn), so it should attempt to re-retrieve it. Are you sure the accounts didn't just somehow get toggled 'off' from within the Hub Management?
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    07-22-13 09:40 AM
    Has never happened to me. Have you tried restarting the Hub (with the 5-diagonal swipes from the top right corner)? All the content that's in the hub is really just like a window into the content stored in the respective service servers (at least for imap, FB, LinkedIn), so it should attempt to re-retrieve it. Are you sure the accounts didn't just somehow get toggled 'off' from within the Hub Management?
    Tried the restart, nothing worked. Haven't toggled anything on or off lately. All the messages were there last night, I set the phone on its dock, woke up this morning, and they were all gone. Can't see it being anything I did. I was just curious if after a set amount of days if they reset or something stupid like that.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 10:20 AM
    I see you are having multiple issues. Read 2 posts by you. Any other issues? Are you using the charger that came with the phone or the dock? Some of the docks come with an underpowered charger. My Z10 came with an 850ma charger....
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    07-22-13 10:28 AM
    I see you are having multiple issues. Read 2 posts by you. Any other issues? Are you using the charger that came with the phone or the dock? Some of the docks come with an underpowered charger. My Z10 came with an 850ma charger....
    Just the swiping issues and last night was the first time I ever experienced the HUB issue. I'm going to try a restore and see how that goes.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 10:44 AM
    I also noticed the two 'hub related' posts... you might want to try to backup your device and do a factory restore as it does sound like something isn't working quite right (hub deleting messages and gestures not working).

Neither of these are common issues, but stranger things have happened.

Edit: beat me to it... good luck!

Posted via CB10
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    07-22-13 10:46 AM
    I also noticed the two 'hub related' posts... you might want to try to backup your device and do a factory restore as it does sound like something isn't working quite right (hub deleting messages and gestures not working).

Neither of these are common issues, but stranger things have happened.

Edit: beat me to it... good luck!

Posted via CB10
    I appreciate the feedback! Thanks a bunch!

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 10:47 AM
    If you long press today's date in the hub, on some os's you can delete "All Prior"....I think...

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Gearheadaddy; 07-22-13 at 11:34 AM.
    07-22-13 11:16 AM