I accidently entered the wrong password and my BB Z10 began wiping the phone. I removed the battery to prevent this from happening and now it's bricked. I tried all the auto loaders for STL100-3 and it didn't work it kept going back to the error message after reboot--bb10-0015
    How can I reboot so that I can also save my pictures?
    04-21-18 05:19 PM
    I accidently entered the wrong password and my BB Z10 began wiping the phone. I removed the battery to prevent this from happening and now it's bricked. I tried all the auto loaders for STL100-3 and it didn't work it kept going back to the error message after reboot--bb10-0015
    How can I reboot so that I can also save my pictures?
    Everything on the device is lost already:

Try this autoloader:

https://mega.nz/#!UEwkxLTa!Q3y5xKCE4...dkG3EInalY18_g
    cdnpatriot likes this.
    04-21-18 05:55 PM
    You should be able to get the phone working, just keep at it. The is a bit of a time window in which the auto loader needs to connect to the phone. You will need your correct BBID and password though.
    cdnpatriot likes this.
    04-22-18 06:36 AM
    Everything on the device is lost already:

Try this autoloader:

https://mega.nz/#!UEwkxLTa!Q3y5xKCE4...dkG3EInalY18_g
    Is this an official autoloader? Can I download this from the Blackberry website? How do I know there is no back door to this? All the official auto loaders don't work. It just shows the blackberry logo and then freezes.
    05-13-18 02:45 PM
    Is this an official autoloader? Can I download this from the Blackberry website? How do I know there is no back door to this? All the official auto loaders don't work. It just shows the blackberry logo and then freezes.
    All autoloaders are "official", as they can only be constructed from software signed by BlackBerry.

Plus, the device itself won't accept software not signed by BlackBerry.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-13-18 02:51 PM
    Also, would I be able to access my pictures by using this auto loader?
    05-13-18 03:02 PM
    Also, would I be able to access my pictures by using this auto loader?
    No. Everything was lost the instant the security wipe was started.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-13-18 03:05 PM
    Autoloaders from here are official. They came from the BlackBerry servers. But, BlackBerry does not make them for consumer use. We download the set of OS files directly from the servers and build the autoloaders.

You can build your own from the same files (tools are found in these forums if you're adventurous), or use the ones others built. It's still the same files. The phone will not accept anything that was in some way modified because they are signed. And they can only be signed by BlackBerry.

We have been doing this on this forum for years. And even BlackBerry suggests coming here after they shut down their own support forum.

The only autoloaders that BlackBerry directly provides are crippled partial OSs for developers on their now abandoned developers website. Even there, they say it's not for regular consumer use, but for app developers to test their apps on. Yet plenty of people find them, ignore the warnings and load them up. Then they come here whining about why they don't have the file manager, media player and other basic functions.

So, they're safe. But you still need your BBID to sign in with once it's done.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-13-18 03:10 PM