So normally, I can have youtube vids on my passport playing in the background while I do something else. Today, minimizing my browser stops the video. Anyone else having this problem? Is this a youtube thing or a browser thing? Thanks.
    04-03-17 02:08 PM
    Nm found a fix in the Classic forum.
    04-03-17 02:52 PM
    I had that issue, but only in the mobile version of the Youtube site. I have deleted some apps, I disconnected all the bluetooth devices (watch, headphones), I disconnected all the wi-fi devices (TV, Chromecast), I've made several restarts and in the end I could play Youtube in the background using the mobile site.
    I am not sure which of the things I did repaired the issue.
    You could try doing what I did one by one and make a hard or soft restart every time.
    And this happened on a BlackBerry Passport SE running 10.3.2.2876 .

Posted via CB10
    04-04-17 01:07 AM
    I had same problem, it only stops playing when minimized or lock screen is locked if you are actually logged in to your YouTube account, log out and it will work fine

Posted via CB10
    04-04-17 01:42 PM
    I cleared the cache and cookies in the browser and that fixed everything. That was the suggestion in the BlackBerry Classic forum.
    04-05-17 04:15 AM
    I suddenly had the same issue with no indication as to why it suddenly occurred out of the blue. I did finally give in and decide to wipe my device then update and reload everything from scratch and viola it works wonderfully again. Not just YouTube but every app is quicker to start and the whole device is snappier as a whole.

I did not do all that just for YouTube though, the playing in the background was just a side effect I noticed
    Maybe this is what you need?

Posted via CB10
    04-06-17 08:38 AM
    Nm found a fix in the Classic forum.
    Clearing cache and history did not work. Found an old forum that says to use private browser, that works but would hate to always open in private browser for music or videos.
    04-19-17 02:42 AM
    Clear cache, close browser, restart - worked for me. PHEW.
    04-20-17 11:37 AM