Getting along just fine after Ground Zero reboot using autoloader and NOT logging into BlackBerry ID. The recurring nag to do so is a bit annoying, but hey ho. I have either found good alternatives for the half dozen BB apps I used to get from BBW, or am learning to live without them. For instance, CrackBerry 3.1.21 from apkpure is just excellent (actually indistinguishable I think).
    Ancient query: using the Browser in mobile mode is my default, with the relatively recent well-documented gripe that when used to stream YouTube, the stream is halted if the browser is minimised, so any kind of multi tasking is, including browsing in a different tab. So you can't read the news while listening to whatever.
    Desktop mode addresses the problem (you can multi task) but the presentation is horrible, not to say unusable.
    Has anybody found a convenient solution allowing two activities? Maybe something utterly simple that eludes me. Even implementing a 2nd browser such as Firefox fails - the YouTube stream is halted, however one tries to manage the second activity.
    11-27-19 08:22 AM
    Has anybody found a convenient solution allowing two activities?
    Use NewPipe Legacy for YouTube, there's a Play in Background button.

https://f-droid.org/repo/org.schabi....elegacy_20.apk

Posted via CB10
    11-27-19 08:31 AM
    I play youtube video using duckduckgo.com in browser. It does play in background, adds are removed, but the downside is that it doesn't find all the related videos.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-19 11:42 PM