View Poll Results: What device are you using right now?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • BB10 till Dead / 2019

1 33.33%
  • I have gone Google / Apple

2 66.67%
    Hello!
    First of all, I'm using blackberry products since 8330 came out, and to be honest, I've never been disappointed more than with my BlackBerry 10 Device

The problems are same as the people who migrated to another device, such as:
    - Notification Delays on Android App
    - Blackberry World "Appstore" is a dump
    - Android Experience in this thing is purely garbage compared to 150$ Redmi

Maybe it's work for you, but not for me. I got this Passport from my uncle who said this phone is secure to hell.
    But android never failed to cease me. Using android player, I found some security hole to "Force-Backup" personal partition of this phone. For you who wants to know, I WILL NOT share it

And using some knowledge prior to old BBOS autoloader, I can bypass Protect-Enabled Passport.
    Some of you maybe don't believe me, but try it yourself. Find the code, and edit it a little.

For that 2 reason, he gave it to me and he moved to iOS

I like my Passport, I really do. The keyboard is amazing, the Hub is extraordinary compared to Android. The OS is slick (I like gesture-based interactions more than Android's "3 Holy Button"). I can do my Assignments with Passport fast and anywhere without "virtual typo" bs.

I wanted to make this Passport as my daily driver, unfortunately, notification delays and lack of "important apps" made me switch to iPhone.

My friend told me when I was still using passport as my daily driver, that "i'm not as reachable as before". The delays and lags are there, and it is disturbing.

These are my main apps:
    - LINE
    - Spotify
    - Microsoft-based apps (OneDrive, OneNote, etc.)
    - Instagram
    - Music maker apps
    - Good ebook reader

(I don't have to list Mail, phone, and apps factory-installed. Every phone in 2015 have those)
    Except OneDrive, everthing is not available natively (or badly written) on BB10

I NEVER trust alternative like Nemory apps. I'm sorry. I rather use webapps such as Instagram web.

I actually still using my Passport as Secondary device to emailing, browsing, doing my assignments (made it with passport, edit it with PC or iPhone), and tethering with cheap data cards (Indonesian's Kartu Kuota)

Android is a No-Go to me. Lags fast and untrustworthy for critical tasks. My android device failed me when I needed it the most.

My primary device is an iPhone and I LOVED it. I liked their "walled-but-beautifully-cared garden" rather than BB10 or Android's "open-but-sometimes-negleted garden". Security is there (full untethered jailbreak is a myth to iOS 10 or later), and iOS apps has quality compared to other platforms)

Passport is still my secondary device even after that fiasco. I needed device that work flawlessly, and there when I needed it. Something that Android and Windows 10 Mobile doesn't offer.

I curious about you, blackberry 10 diehard fans, about your productivity with bb10.

This is me just sharing my opinion. Typed with my extraordinary Passport keyboard. Sorry for my English.
    01-13-18 02:30 AM
    Hello!
    First of all, I'm using blackberry products since 8330 came out, and to be honest, I've never been disappointed more than with my BlackBerry 10 Device

Maybe it's work for you, but not for me. I got this Passport from my uncle who said this phone is secure to hell.
    But android never failed to cease me. Using android player, I found some security hole to "Force-Backup" personal partition of this phone. For you who wants to know, I WILL NOT share it

And using some knowledge prior to old BBOS autoloader, I can bypass Protect-Enabled Passport.
    Some of you maybe don't believe me, but try it yourself. Find the code, and edit it a little.

I like my Passport, I really do. The keyboard is amazing, the Hub is extraordinary compared to Android. The OS is slick (I like gesture-based interactions more than Android's "3 Holy Button"). I can do my Assignments with Passport fast and anywhere without "virtual typo" bs.

I wanted to make this Passport as my daily driver, unfortunately, notification delays and lack of "important apps" made me switch to iPhone.

My friend told me when I was still using passport as my daily driver, that "i'm not as reachable as before". The delays and lags are there, and it is disturbing.

These are my main apps:
    - LINE
    - Spotify
    - Instagram
    - Music maker apps
    - Good ebook reader

(I don't have to list Mail, phone, and apps factory-installed. Every phone in 2015 have those)

I NEVER trust alternative like Nemory apps. I'm sorry. I rather use webapps such as Instagram web.

I actually still using my Passport as Secondary device to emailing, browsing, doing my assignments (made it with passport, edit it with PC or iPhone), and tethering with cheap data cards (Indonesian's Kartu Kuota)

Android is a No-Go to me. Lags fast and untrustworthy for critical tasks. My android device failed me when I needed it the most.

My primary device is an iPhone and I LOVED it. I liked their "walled-but-beautifully-cared garden" rather than BB10 or Android's "open-but-sometimes-negleted garden". Security is there (full untethered jailbreak is a myth to iOS 10 or later), and iOS apps has quality compared to other platforms)

Passport is still my secondary device even after that fiasco. I needed device that work flawlessly, and there when I needed it. Something that Android and Windows 10 Mobile doesn't offer.

I curious about you, blackberry 10 diehard fans, about your productivity with bb10.

This is me just sharing my opinion. Typed with my extraordinary Passport keyboard. Sorry for my English.
    I am so in love with my Passport SE. No lags, smooth as silk. BB10 is th best Os with its awesome integrated file manager, the hub, peeking, active frames, BBM, google playstore, google maps, google playmusic, youtube, google earth etc and all my banking needs are met. What can I say. I love BB10. Led notifications and custome ring notifications work great too.
    falbo likes this.
    01-14-18 11:49 PM
    I am so in love with my Passport SE. No lags, smooth as silk. BB10 is th best Os with its awesome integrated file manager, the hub, peeking, active frames, BBM, google playstore, google maps, google playmusic, youtube, google earth etc and all my banking needs are met. What can I say. I love BB10. Led notifications and custome ring notifications work great too.
    ^
    what he said.

Posted via CBX
    01-15-18 10:22 PM
    Hello!

These are my main apps:
    - LINE
    - Spotify
    - Instagram
    - Music maker apps
    - Good ebook reader

I bit late to the party.

BlackBerry themselves moved on from BB10 more than 2 years ago.
    01-15-18 10:49 PM
    Somehow most of missed the Google aspects of BB10.
    01-15-18 11:37 PM
    I'm in love too with my OG Passport, but I can't say the same to BB10. BB10 is awesome for 2010 standards such as emails, bbm's, typing, and standard "feature phone" usage.

Smooth as silk; only in Native cascades app
    Android? The story is different here.

You have to go cobalt for unofficial store which I used to download with it (I go total sideloading because Play Store crashes and I don't want to fix it) Play Music and YouTube on this device is a total joke. I can't get Google Maps to work as it should be (GPS never locks in Indonesia). Banking apps detects root, and refuses to login. LED notifications is so 2008 even I barely look at it and you can get custom ring with other platforms without installing any app.

I remember about bbos app that I hate so much in the days. The app that flashes LED like crazy and people in Indonesia think it's cool. It makes my eyes hurt and seeing it makes me cringe.

I bit late to the party.

BlackBerry themselves moved on from BB10 more than 2 years ago.
    Do you already made "the move", conite?
    01-16-18 06:14 AM
    Do you already made "the move", conite?
    I jumped on the Priv when it launched. Currently using the KEYᵒⁿᵉ. Still tinker with my old BB10 devices.
    01-16-18 06:51 AM
    I jumped on the Priv when it launched. Currently using the KEYᵒⁿᵉ. Still tinker with my old BB10 devices.
    What do you think about Priv? I'm thinking about picking used ones, but because of Android, I hesitated.
    I sees KeyOne specsheet, and I think i'll wait until the price drop. I can't trust android to the longevity of use especially with 6xx chipset that KeyOne use.

And personally, I have slight heart about slider, just like blackberry torch

Blackberry Passport OG here!
    01-16-18 07:39 AM
    What do you think about Priv? I'm thinking about picking used ones, but because of Android, I hesitated.
    I sees KeyOne specsheet, and I think i'll wait until the price drop. I can't trust android to the longevity of use especially with 6xx chipset that KeyOne use.

And personally, I have slight heart about slider, just like blackberry torch

Blackberry Passport OG here!
    I would never buy a product that is already EOL.

KEYᵒⁿᵉ or Motion with a minimum guarantee of 2 years of support and updates.
    01-16-18 07:41 AM