I wanted to unlock my phone, so naturally started looking around online....found some prices ranging from 35-50 bucks. Crackberryunlocking charges 45USD + Tax...(I know they just had a sale...but this is their normal price...)...now all of these unlocking services send you a code some few hrs later...and in the event the code doesn't work you need to wait even longer for their support.....

I had rogers unlock my z10 no questions asked for 50+ tax(56 incl)....why? Well first off I got the code in 2 mins, secondly, if it messed up, I had them on the line, 3rdly if it messed up enough times and permanently locked the phone then I would have had them replace with new one.

None of the other unlocking providers other than your carrier can provide the same service. Not even close. and for what...10-20 bucks more...seems like a no brainer to me....

I'm sure many of you already have came to this conclusion but for those who haven't and are Rogers Customers and looking to unlock their blackberry 10's ....well now you know.
    06-21-13 11:01 AM
    Not sure if this works,

BlackBerry Z10/Q10 Instructions
    For all Providers Enter 16 Digit MEP2 Code
    Rogers Canada: Use first 8 digits of MEP2 Code (ignore last 8 digits)
    Bell Canada (use first 8 digits of Code, ignore last 8 digits)
    Insert a non accepted sim card in your phone and turn it on.You will be prompted to enter an unlock code (aka MEP2 Code).Click Yes.Enter the unlock code (MEP2) and press enter.Phone is now UNLOCKED!Most providers (IGNORE MEP4) - its not needed. Just use the MEP2 (Either 16 Digits or 8 digits as stated)

but www.iphoneunlocker.net provides codes for most products, the guy is pretty cheap, we use him when we have to unlock small quantities of products.
    06-21-13 11:22 AM
    Rogers will unlock the device after 60 or 90 days.. can't remember

Posted via CB10
    06-21-13 11:27 AM
    Yeh. Got to have something like 3 months on the account and with in good standing. Thats how I got my iPhone unlocked. And I didn't think of it like that. When you think about it like that it makes the extra little money worth it.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-13 11:28 AM
    .......When you think about it like that it makes the extra little money worth it.

Posted via CB10
    Indeed

Posted via CB10
    06-27-13 04:51 PM