Are you actually a fan boy? Or do you use bb10 simply because it suites you best?

Am tired of being called fanboy!

I'm a BlackBerry user, used all platforms and always landed back to BlackBerry simply I find their logic in handling communications perfect to my taste!!!

So sound off are you just a fan boy or??

Posted via CB10
    rayporsche likes this.
    06-24-15 12:54 AM
    BlackBerry 10 suits me best. As far as smartphones go I had a Palm Treo 700p. Other than that I've always used a BlackBerry. The BlackBerry Hub keeps everything I need where I need it. The speakers are always loud and clear. The battery life is amazing. The BlackBerry 10 os is a big improvement over the Legacy Devices. One thing I've always liked about BlackBerry is the durability of their devices. I just dropped my BlackBerry Classic for the 1st time chest high onto a hard tile floor. Landed flat on the screen. No worries no cracked screen. All is well.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-15 01:04 AM
    Actually, I AM a fanboy. well actually I'm a fangurl.
    Didnt want a cellphone but had to get one, was vehemently told by the clerk I did NOT want a BlackBerry, but eventually i disobeyed her and got one anyway bc i hated my android. I fell in LUV, what can I say?

Android was a baaad experience for me, and i didnt even know there was another way. So i had the cellphone experience that was worse than anything that i could imagine, and then by switcheroo i get to have a BETTER time than i could have imagined. Imagine having a phone that just works, and doesnt even spy on you! Wowza-yowza... Do i sound like a gud fangurl yet? And the butterycreme icing on the cake is, these bestest brand of phones are so danged CHEAP *cough!* IN-expensive -- that I can afford to have a few different models to switch around, the best of all worlds. Touchscreen, no, keyboard, no, BIGGER touchscreen, naw, I feel like a small, bite-size candybar-sized phone today that can stream music through the genuine, full-fledged BlackBerry-branded apps, all to be found in the Curve, but then if i use the Q5 its all bigger and faster oh dont make me choose which one is my favorite, at least i dont have a Classic or Passport yet...

Sometimes i check the atnt or android forums to see what ridiculous kinds of problems they get to put up with for their $600 phones, and well i really feel for them because i was there too and just did not know they werent ALL like that, until i tried a BlackBerry.

EDIT, to add, its a crying shame these phones have to sell for so cheap, but it is what it is, right now, which is why i dont just have 'a couple' of them. I suspect collecting them for posterity could pay off later, but keeping myself in check here, six or seven phones is really enough ... For now.
    rayporsche and SDTRMG like this.
    06-24-15 01:42 AM
    I started out as a fanboy, but I realized that BlackBerry suits me the best.

When I got my first BlackBerry Q10, I wanted it simply because I liked the serious businessman image of the BlackBerry phones. I also liked that BlackBerry was used by some people that matter.

Then, I realized that the features on the Q10 are something anyone can take advantage of, even if he is not a "serious business man".

Posted via CB10
    06-24-15 02:41 AM
    I use BlackBerry because OS10 works best for be, I find it simple and intuitive to use, there was no learning curve as the gestures are very natural and logical. Would I leave them if they dropped OS10 , most definitely as that's the reason why I'm here, although I have no idea where I would go as I hate Android and iOS and not really convinced on windows phone.

Why Blackberry? Because I can!
    06-24-15 02:53 AM
    I'm a platform hopper. Used all but Wi.dows. About to go back to a Z10 as soon as it gets here. Cant deal with the screen on the Z30, and I'm on Verizon, no other choices...
    06-24-15 03:18 AM
    I've had more than 40 (smart)phones since 1998 when I got my first. Tried my first BlackBerry about 2007 or so. I jumped ship with the iPhone 3GS in 2009 and since then it was an on-again off-again affair for me. BlackBerry makes sense in a lot of ways, but as of yet, I always kept thinking that the grass was greener on the other side.

Now I'm switching from a Note 3 to a Z10. And no, I don't feel like this is a downgrade.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-15 04:03 AM
    BlackBerry works and that is why I believe.

Posted via CB10
    rayporsche likes this.
    06-24-15 10:05 AM
    i dont just have 'a couple' of them. I suspect collecting them for posterity could pay off later, but keeping myself in check here, six or seven phones is really enough ... For now.
    Call me a fan too then a little over a year ago, I had only one.. Honestly I like a file manager and am not a fan of home buttons. The keyboard and hub too. It's a good product if a little dull on the app side of things but once I get a Passport up and running again, I might look into some of them Android ones tho I prefer native
    06-24-15 10:26 AM
    wooooohooooo that's a difficult one........ummmmmmmm.....because I vehemently refuse to become assimilated oooooooor is it because I kinda like the BlackBerry devices to some extent.....uuuummmmmmm no that's not it right ? but there must be a name for this condition !!! hahahaha.....Herewith a pic that I've just took of my current devices, there was a Q10 too but he decided to go ocean swimming and I mean deep swimming like probably over 75' or so deep and I was not jumping to get it but that's another story...........

aaaaand those, the Classic and the white Bold which I let go among others;
    Last edited by rayporsche; 06-24-15 at 01:09 PM.
    donemt likes this.
    06-24-15 12:56 PM
    Definitely a fan boy... I think I hang on to BlackBerry because I'm hanging on to all the good memories I had with them. I love the brand and this is the ONLY company / stock I follow. But to be honest Crackberry is half the reason I'm addicted to BlackBerry. The community drew me.

Posted via CB10
    rayporsche and stevobbm like this.
    06-24-15 09:07 PM
    Fanboy, maybe, I really think my BlackBerry devices have been great, so.......

Via Passport 
    06-25-15 06:37 PM
    Definitely not a fanboy... I only gave BlackBerry a chance when BlackBerry 10 came along. It's too bad it didn't get the attention it deserved because the people that built this OS worked very hard.

06-25-15 06:52 PM
    A user and a fan. Leave the boy part out. I'm a fan man.

Posted via CB.10 on my  Z10
    Last edited by mrlahjr; 06-26-15 at 12:07 PM.
    06-25-15 06:54 PM