View Poll Results: Are you definitely getting a BB10 device in Q1?

451. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, of course

    373 82.71%
  • No

    30 6.65%
  • I will wait and see

    48 10.64%
02-02-13 10:53 PM
146 ... 3456
  1. Enzo Amore's Avatar
    Yes if arrive in Italy in Q1
    01-26-13 12:40 AM
  2. Switters's Avatar
    YES! (I really was trying to give a simple yes, but Crackberry's server thingamajigy said it was too short [twss] and I needed a minimum of 10 characters, grrrr)
    01-26-13 01:12 AM
  3. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    YES! ....pre ordered the bb10L (Rogers) and will get the N series bb also as soon as its available! ...
    01-26-13 02:22 AM
  4. glince's Avatar
    Yes I will be going back to BlackBerry Phone z10 when Verizon has it.
    01-26-13 02:28 AM
  5. RocPlayr's Avatar
    Yes! Even though I will have to switch to Verizon's new data limited plans. (Sprint, please save me)
    Stocklone likes this.
    01-26-13 02:54 AM
  6. Dapper37's Avatar
    Yes. As soon as I can find one in Thailand.
    It took PlayBook 1 week to show in the Grey market.
    01-26-13 03:38 AM
  7. Dapper37's Avatar
    Even for a fan Site, The results are very high. I remember a lot of polls not so rosy.
    01-26-13 03:42 AM
  8. nemo7's Avatar
    Absolutly yess!! Than i will burn my crap iPhone 5
    Stocklone likes this.
    01-26-13 04:38 AM
  9. WildWeasel's Avatar
    Depends on when EE let me Upgrade....Due Dec 2013 but I do spend a lot of money with them ( 5 Phones on contract & loads of Roaming calls ) so they are usually pretty flexible
    Will want a device with a Physical Keyboard though....
    01-26-13 04:47 AM
  10. djrupey's Avatar
    Yes. Replaving my four year old Storm 1, which itself replaced a ten year old Nokia 6110. The Nokia replaced something the size of a house brick.

    Stocklone likes this.
    01-26-13 05:57 AM
  11. Cloudmaster's Avatar
    No, going to wait until 4G is widely available in the UK before upgrading
    01-26-13 06:11 AM
  12. lfuentesimon's Avatar
    Yes (and maybe one more for my wife)

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk
    01-26-13 08:14 AM
  13. pedrogari's Avatar
    yes i will get n10
    01-26-13 08:16 AM
  14. soren203's Avatar
    Maybe depending on the price outright since I still have my 9780 on contract
    HectorBusyBee likes this.
    01-26-13 09:39 AM
  15. HectorBusyBee's Avatar
    I'm really excited for BB10. I really hope more people in the US hop on the bandwagon. It's only in city filled with iPhones and Androids. LOL. But I hope more people realize how amazing the new OS and devices will be!
    01-26-13 11:34 AM
  16. cvcv's Avatar
    Yes, x10, cant stand my 8800 any longer
    01-26-13 12:14 PM
  17. luancuvi's Avatar
    I bought some shares a while ago, I guess I will have to get one...
    Hopefully I will get enough money for my old 9860 and one of my playbooks...
    01-26-13 12:21 PM
  18. crazeee4u's Avatar
    Yep... just opened my Rogers bill today and couldn't understand why it was higher than normal. The usage all came in line, then I saw it.... $40 Hardware Reservation Fee..... One week away (And I bet that 1 week from this moment, I will have my new phone in hand)
    lol!! that happened to me too. I thought I went over on data or something but then I saw that $40 too I'm super excited to get mine!
    01-26-13 12:26 PM
  19. Crisdean's Avatar

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    01-26-13 12:33 PM
  20. nappp's Avatar
    yes. x10. as soon as I can try one for myself
    01-26-13 12:34 PM
  21. Bobert_123's Avatar
    This poll should be posted on the front page, it would be very interesting to see what CB nation will be doing during Q1
    01-26-13 01:08 PM
  22. dynot's Avatar
    Yes, probably withing 24 hours of availability. Been waiting two years for the moment and I WILL savour it when it comes.
    01-26-13 01:16 PM
  23. patmur2010's Avatar
    yes! at&t.
    01-26-13 01:18 PM
  24. qbnkelt's Avatar
    I voted wait and see.
    If off contract price is over $549 I will wait until upgrade in June.
    01-26-13 01:19 PM
  25. diegonei's Avatar

    Money is already set aside for it. Have one shipped overseas or bought at the store. Whichever option gets me one faster.
    01-26-13 01:22 PM
146 ... 3456

Similar Threads

  1. What are your predictions for the "6 BB10 Devices in 2013"?
    By Easy-G in forum General BlackBerry Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-09-13, 09:19 PM
  2. Are you gonna get the iPhone 5 until BB10?
    By Nabooy in forum Apple iPhone/iPad
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-13-12, 01:08 AM
  3. Are you guys getting tired of my questions yet? - e-mail
    By Jim from NW Pa in forum Verizon Wireless
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-28-09, 03:24 PM
  4. Are you REALLY getting your push mail (BIS)?
    By Rennteam in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-05-09, 03:14 PM
  5. SPRINT USER-Are you still getting discount with $99 plan?
    By zoob25 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xx
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-17-08, 12:29 PM