Is it a selling point? (rhetoric question)
    Do customers assume the phone has it? (rhetoric question)

Really wondering about this one....im pretty sure a phone's final exterior design goes through various approval levels. And with the Leap someone at BlackBerry decreed and approved that, yes, we should say Auto Focus!...Really wondering...

Posted via CB10
    03-04-15 03:51 AM

Really wondering about this one....im pretty sure a phone's final exterior design goes through various approval levels. And with the Leap someone at BlackBerry decreed and approved that, yes, we should say Auto Focus!...Really wondering...

Posted via CB10
    The last phone that I had that didn't have an autofocus was the Nokia E7, but maybe the Leap is so mid-grade that its audience doesn't assume any features that aren't specifically mentioned?
    03-04-15 04:07 AM
    The last phone that I had that didn't have an autofocus was the Nokia E7, but maybe the Leap is so mid-grade that its audience doesn't assume any features that aren't specifically mentioned?
    Well, I watched the Leap commercial and it sports the young, techy, startup entrepreneur aiming to unleash the next facebook or whatsapp so I doubt that guy needs to be told his berry can auto focus!

But as I said, someone at BlackBerry DID see the need for this to be written on the phone...

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Qurve; 03-04-15 at 10:31 AM.
    03-04-15 10:09 AM
    It's like car manufacturers promoting anti-lock brakes and airbags in cars. They all come standards but the longer the list of features the better.

Posted with my Passport
    03-04-15 10:13 AM

Posted via CB10
    I don't know! But - if it really bothers you, I suppose you could put a piece of black tape over it.
    03-04-15 11:58 AM
    It is to slap the faces of people who bought Bold 9900. You know, rub it in the BlackBerry way.
    03-04-15 12:02 PM