Then it's EOL now and not at the end of 2019 as they falsely claim.
    Nevertheless, no worries, we are moving on (or should I say away?)

Nothing like my SE
    They’re maintaining till 2019 EOL. Vendors are improving so it has similar effect as EOL now. That’s not BB fault as other vendors keep marching forward not staying for the funeral.
    06-15-18 10:25 AM
    Then it's EOL now and not at the end of 2019 as they falsely claim.
    Nevertheless, no worries, we are moving on (or should I say away?)

Nothing like my SE
    Blackberry said that Blackberry would support BB10 until 12/2019. They absolutely cannot force Verizon, Microsoft, banks, Dropbox, Facebook, etc. to support BB10. They have no leverage to entice those companies to do so either. And don't even start down the path of suggesting Blackberry violate other companies' intellectual property just to make a few thousand people happy.

It's an IOS and Android world, whether anyone likes it or not. Rebel against the system all you want, we'll see you in next month's "**** stopped working on my BB10 phone" thread.
    06-15-18 10:37 AM
    Blackberry said that Blackberry would support BB10 until 12/2019. They absolutely cannot force Verizon, Microsoft, banks, Dropbox, Facebook, etc. to support BB10. They have no leverage to entice those companies to do so either. And don't even start down the path of suggesting Blackberry violate other companies' intellectual property just to make a few thousand people happy.

It's an IOS and Android world, whether anyone likes it or not. Rebel against the system all you want, we'll see you in next month's "**** stopped working on my BB10 phone" thread.
    Who said anything about rebelling or even about forcing vendors to stay behind?
    If the vendors move forward they (BlackBerry) should comply until EOL date.

Nothing like my SE
    06-15-18 10:43 AM

Ahem, cough., psst.... They can also participate in any future threads for ***** broke on my BB10 phone in this month as well.

“The BB10 version app is broken” complaint restrictions have been lifted now that BB10 usage has declined from its peak and will no longer break CB.
    06-15-18 10:44 AM
    Hello, thanks for helping. I already did delete and readd my Yahoo but it's still not working, it's says like: your email and contact can't be added now, try again later,... But it still adds my yahoo calendar.
    Any new suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    I am having the exact same problem. I did exactly what you did and got the same result-only the calendar will get added but not contacts or e-mail.
    06-15-18 12:12 PM
    Similar to AOL couple weeks ago? The solution was to delete the account, then re-add the account using POP settings instead of IMAP. Good luck!!!!
    For those of who are slightly less tech savy, could you please explain in great detial what POP settings are? What do we need to type into the different fields? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    06-15-18 12:13 PM
    For those of who are slightly less tech savy, could you please explain in great detial what POP settings are? What do we need to type into the different fields? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    I had to delete my account, then log in with my laptop to the security ink above to allow less secure devices. Then I googled yahoo POP settings, which I think we're pop.mail.yahoom.com and pop.smtp.yahoo.com, but I would google to be sure.

Then to setup email, went to the hub and using the three dots on the right selected settings. Found Email accounts and selected Add Acct. I went to advanced and it gives you the option of which type of account to set up and choose POP. Then filll in your personal info for the account.

All that worked for me for my yahoo account, but not for my att accounts that they run through yahoo.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-18 12:48 PM
    I have been having the same problems with my Yahoo accounts on my BB Passport today and found this thread. The solution ended up being to re-add these accounts as POP mail accounts. If you go to the Accounts section in Settings you can add a new Email account. Once on that screen it will ask you to type in your email info but instead of doing that tap the little settings icon at the bottom of the screen (looks like an equal sign = with some dots on it) then select 'POP' from the list there. Key in the following info for Yahoo POP Mail settings along with your account details:

POP3 IMAP SMTP Mail News Servers for Yahoo! Internet Service Provider

Yahoo! POP3 incoming mail server: pop.mail.yahoo.com (port 995, requires SSL)
    Yahoo! SMTP outgoing mail server: smtp.mail.yahoo.com (port 465 or 587, requires SSL)

This worked for me and then I deleted my old Yahoo accounts off the phone.

In addition to this you will need to go to the Yahoo Security Settings page for your account in another browser as mentioned in a previous post and enable access for less secure devices. Once all this is done you should be back in business and enjoying Yahoo mail on your BB10 phone from the Hub again!
    Harv_FL likes this.
    06-15-18 12:49 PM
    I had to delete my account, then log in with my laptop to the security ink above to allow less secure devices. Then I googled yahoo POP settings, which I think we're pop.mail.yahoom.com and pop.smtp.yahoo.com, but I would google to be sure.

Then to setup email, went to the hub and using the three dots on the right selected settings. Found Email accounts and selected Add Acct. I went to advanced and it gives you the option of which type of account to set up and choose POP. Then filll in your personal info for the account.

All that worked for me for my yahoo account, but not for my att accounts that they run through yahoo.
    Here's the POP info for yahoo:

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN4724.html

Posted via CB10
    KitJackson67 likes this.
    06-15-18 12:50 PM
    Ok so is this the end my yahoo working or what?

Posted via CB10
    06-15-18 12:50 PM

This really sucks - you break email, you essentially break the phone. I definitely was not planning on replacing my phone just yet, i'm not done wringing my hands and stressing over which direction to go next. :-(

Posted via CB10
    06-15-18 12:53 PM
    Here's the POP info for yahoo:

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN4724.html

Posted via CB10
    THANK YOU! It worked. I had a feeling one of the many wonderful people here at Crackberry would be able to save the day.

Update: E-mail works but I cannot file an e-mail into a folder. Can someone help? If not, at least e-mail is working, which is progress. Also, only e-mail went through, not calendars or contacts. Thanks to anyone who can help me with the last 10%.
    06-15-18 12:59 PM
    Who said anything about rebelling or even about forcing vendors to stay behind?
    If the vendors move forward they (BlackBerry) should comply until EOL date.

Nothing like my SE
    If vendors choose to move forward, that's not just maintaining, that's what called developing.
    06-15-18 01:16 PM
    This really sucks - you break email, you essentially break the phone. I definitely was not planning on replacing my phone just yet, i'm not done wringing my hands and stressing over which direction to go next. :-(

Posted via CB10
    Android or IOS. The decision has been made for you.
    06-15-18 01:18 PM
    THANK YOU! It worked. I had a feeling one of the many wonderful people here at Crackberry would be able to save the day.

Update: E-mail works but I cannot file an e-mail into a folder. Can someone help? If not, at least e-mail is working, which is progress. Also, only e-mail went through, not calendars or contacts. Thanks to anyone who can help me with the last 10%.
    The solution is basically an email solution from the 90's-00's which is POP instead of IMAP. Think of it when people could decide between carburetors or fuel injectors. Your only choice now is the older POP technology like carburetors.
    KitJackson67 and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-15-18 01:21 PM
    +1 for me shut out of Yahoo Mail in hub on BB10 ok with my droidberry hub account though

Posted via CB10
    06-15-18 01:36 PM
    keep in mind POP does not work like imap,activesync,other modern email protocols. Not sure folders are supported with pop and I know syncing to the server works differently.
    06-15-18 01:40 PM
    Android or IOS. The decision has been made for you.
    Yep.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-18 01:58 PM
    Same problem with yahoo mail here, I ended redirecting yahoo mail to my other account, exported contacts and calendar and imported to my second account...

The hard part is changing all the places where I had accont setup with yahoo... But redirection works even for lost passwords

The only thing left is move all the emails from yahoo, but I think it will be as easy as drag and drop from my desktop email client.
    06-15-18 03:12 PM
    Same problem with yahoo mail here, I ended redirecting yahoo mail to my other account, exported contacts and calendar and imported to my second account...

The hard part is changing all the places where I had accont setup with yahoo... But redirection works even for lost passwords

The only thing left is move all the emails from yahoo, but I think it will be as easy as drag and drop from my desktop email client.
    Or you could implement the mentioned solution...
    06-15-18 03:13 PM
    POP? And download all the emails to my device, without sync of send mails between devices? That wont work for me.
    06-15-18 03:15 PM

How do you redirect? Earlier today I tried looking for settings within yahoo that would allow that but couldn't find it.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-18 03:19 PM

What phone are you on?
    06-15-18 03:21 PM
    Another work around might be to forward your Yahoo email to another service that still works with BB10 (for now). I really like outlook.com...
    06-15-18 03:24 PM
    Another work around might be to forward your Yahoo email to another service that still works with BB10 (for now). I really like outlook.com...
    That is what I did.

I'm on passport.
    Redirection: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN22028.html
    I had a problem finding out you have to klik on yahoo account.
    06-15-18 03:28 PM
96 1234