I have a yahoo email account set on my Passport. It's 2 weeks that it does not synchronize with the server and showing this notification : Yahoo! Isn't responding. I tried entering my yahoo password a few times but no use.

Anyone experienced this issue recently? Is it perhaps related to a recent event that some yahoo servers were attacked by hackers?

Posted via CB10
    03-03-17 05:13 AM
    Have you just deleted the account, rebooted your phone and then tried to recreate it?

Have you checked your Yahoo Account to allow for less secure devices to connect to it?
    03-03-17 09:11 AM
    No I didn't. I will redefine my account.

Are BlackBerry 10 devices considered among les secure devices by yahoo?!

Posted via CB10
    03-03-17 01:47 PM
    No I didn't. I will redefine my account.

Are BlackBerry 10 devices considered among les secure devices by yahoo?!

Posted via CB10
    They don't allow for two step verifications like most mobile devices.... So yes Yahoo and others considered that less secure
    03-07-17 06:36 AM
    Any 3rd party app is considered insecure.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-17 10:47 AM
    Yahoo sicks dicks, but I've had a yahoo account for ohhhhh 20 years now? Something like that? 15 years? Needless to say, it's critical.

Recently Yahoo pushed out changed due to their massive security breaches the past few years.

Here's how u fix yahoo no longer working on BlackBerry or passport.

1 sign into yahoo on a pc
    2 follow these instructions : http://blog.context.io/2016/09/yahoo...e-app-setting/

This will allow your phone to email again. It might take a day for the settings to be fully recognized and sync though, did for me. Remove your account and readd it to BlackBerry pp if you must.

Posted via CB10 Passport
    03-07-17 02:17 PM
    Yahoo sicks dicks, but I've had a yahoo account for ohhhhh 20 years now? Something like that? 15 years? Needless to say, it's critical.

Recently Yahoo pushed out changed due to their massive security breaches the past few years.

Here's how u fix yahoo no longer working on BlackBerry or passport.

1 sign into yahoo on a pc
    2 follow these instructions : http://blog.context.io/2016/09/yahoo...e-app-setting/

This will allow your phone to email again. It might take a day for the settings to be fully recognized and sync though, did for me. Remove your account and readd it to BlackBerry pp if you must.

Posted via CB10 Passport
    Yep. Thanks. I signed in on browser and I answered some security check questions and it got running on my phone again.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-17 04:33 AM