This thing is...very odd and I have weird connection issues.

So I downloaded the newest over Play Store...installed and everything...made an account. Didn't work at first.
    What works now (maybe 3 times out of 10) is TURNING OFF Bluetooth - then starting the mi fit app. The Mi Fit app starts my Bluetooth automatically and when you check in the settings once its connected to MI1S and you tab back into the app you'll find your Mi Band syncing.

I don't know if anyone of you guys have a more straight forward way to sync your Mi Band.

Is one of the older app versions waaay more stable? Or is it really more of a hardware issue and going through the Android runtime that brings us to these problems?
    02-10-16 07:23 AM
    I was using the Google play version from apkpure (don't need a Google account) but I've started using the version from en.miui.com - you can log in with the Xiaomi account. It's a tweaked version, with a few enhancements like tracking your weight and your heart rate when on a run. I've not used the latter.
    I also use the vibrate with phone calls feature.

What I've found is that when I walk away from the phone and lose Bluetooth, it takes ages to reconnect. However it does if you leave it for five minutes. Sometimes when it refuses to work, despite restarting Bluetooth, I've found that I need to restart the phone. Generally, "Have you tried turning it off and on again?", works wonders for BB 10.3. It's not as reliable as 10.2 for me.

Posted via CB10
    02-12-16 03:45 PM
    Works quite stable with OS 10.3.2.2836 (on BB Leap) and Mi Fit 1.5.452 APK

After hours of failing to get a BT connection, I followed the guide posted by wMarck90.

So I uninstalled all remains of the latest apk and installed the 1.5.452 APK using the link posted by wMarck90.
    After starting the app and logging in, finally I got a BT connection. As I remind, I followed wMarck90's advice to shake the Mi Band, but I don't know if that was really improving the connection.
    Now the connection works nearly every time (9 out of 10), I just need to start the Mi Fit app.
    Since it is quite stabe, I renounce executing the other steps of wMarck90's guide because I 'm afraid to meke it worse again.

Then, after installing and opening the app "Mi Band Notify & Fitness", there was no BT connection in several attempts, neither with the notification app nor with Mi Fit app seperately. Only after uninstalling the notification app again, the BT connection was as stable as before...

Maybe I will try to execute the other steps of wMarck90's guide. But if it won't work, I know, I can always come back to the old APK with the certainness of working stable.
    04-06-16 11:23 AM
    hey man ,,how can i patch a mi fit app ,my mi band won't work with my blackberry passport.i can't pair it
    05-26-16 08:26 AM
    hey man ,how can you install this version of mi fit ?!! my bb passport os is exactly the same with yours but i download this version of mi fit and my bb said when i tap to install unable to install this app !!!!! whay ?!?!!
    05-26-16 08:33 AM
30 12