Dear BlackBerry lovers,
    Just to let you know that the connected device from xizomi can be paired with my Z30. I can sync it with the Xiaomi app. It also vibrates when I receive a call.

[update 20/07/2015] sync Mi Fit with Google Fit possible:
    Installation* according to of xiaomi mifit (whitelisted and patched without License Verification (Unselect Auto Mode and Select Remove Dependencies)) app from google play** and google (whitelisted and patched without License Verification (Unselect Auto Mode and Select Remove Dependencies) Fit from google play properly.
    Then follow this http://c.mi.com/sg/thread-587-1-1.html

Regards
    Adrien

*cf 1st post of http://forums.crackberry.com/android...g-page-965257/

**no moded version
    Posted via CB10
    Last edited by adrimaxi; 07-20-15 at 10:49 AM.
    103683, SergPro and pystha like this.
    12-14-14 08:32 AM
    Xiaomi app grabbed with snap.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-14 11:20 AM
    Dear BlackBerry lovers,
    Just to let you know that the connected device from xizomi can be paired with my Z30. I can sync it with the Xiaomi app. It also vibrates when I receive a call.
    Regards
    Adrien

Posted via CB10
    Is this vibrating strong enough to feel it on your wirst ? To wake up you or notify about call ?
    01-09-15 02:52 PM
    Yep, it works fine. I am using it for months without any issues.

Only two features that are not working are unlocking phone with and notifications for apps (works for android ones only).

I am using modded version from miui forums.

Posted via CB10
    SergPro and Harsh Tongya like this.
    01-09-15 02:55 PM
    "Notice me if I miss incoming call in 20 sec" ? I don't understand this .. Is it vibrating after you didn't receive you call or it's vibrating when somebody is calling you [I hope ] ?!
    01-10-15 03:38 AM
    Hi that's just a bad translation I think. It means that after 20 seconds ringing on the phone your band will vibrate Ok what I really wanted to say is that it works with 10.3. 0 but on my Q5 it is almost unusable. Most of the screen is blocked by the notifications.. with much difficulties you can almost read the distance you covered...

Posted via CB10
    01-16-15 12:17 AM
    Hi Guys,
    Please help me to install/pair Xiaomi Mi app in Z10, i have ordered that band.

-Vijay
    03-06-15 01:41 PM
    notifications for apps (works for android ones only).

How did you get notifications to work? I'm getting "No access to notifications" when entering notifications setup in MiFit app - and see no way to turn this access on
    So I get only incoming calls notifications working.
    I'm on OS 10.3.1.2708
    05-14-15 04:30 PM
    Yep, it works fine. I am using it for months without any issues.

Only two features that are not working are unlocking phone with and notifications for apps (works for android ones only).

Posted via CB10
    Can you please post the link to the modded version. Thank you.
    05-16-15 04:47 PM
    sync Mi Fit with Google Fit possible - added in 1st post
    Installation* according to of xiaomi mifit (whitelisted and patched without License Verification (Unselect Auto Mode and Select Remove Dependencies)) app from google play** and google (whitelisted and patched without License Verification (Unselect Auto Mode and Select Remove Dependencies) Fit from google play properly.
    Then follow this How to sync Mi Band to Google Fit - Mi Community
    07-21-15 11:19 AM
    Where do I get the Mi Fit app... I searched Snap and it didn't throw up any results

United Colors of BlackBerry
    08-17-15 08:43 AM
    Bluetooth problem with connecting with mi band show any solution for connecting the mi
    BlackBerry Z10 10.3.2.516

Posted via CB10
    08-18-15 08:17 PM
    Showing this message while connecting mi band
    Xiaomi mi band works with os 10.3.1-img_20150819_145552.png

Posted via CB10
    08-19-15 04:31 AM
    I have bought a Xiaomi Mi Band because i have read this thread and has know that is compatible with BlackBerry 10, but today after installed the latest version of Mi Fit from Snap, i am not able to sync the Xiaomi Mi Band and the Bluetooth stay on and i'm not capable of turning off. Need a reboot for getting everything ok.

After some trying, i have finally found a solution.

Remove any version of Mi Fit and be sure the Mi Band is charged.

1) Install Mi Fit 1.5.452. Download from here Mi Fit 1.5.452 APK Download - APKMirror
    2) Sync and let the app to update the firmware. If you need help about sync, well you need to do so.
    After install the application, launch the app, register an account to Xiaomi Services, Login, let's choose to sync a Xiaomi Mi Band, Shake and read the instruction on the screen.
    You can help also with searching Xiaomi Mi Band on Youtube
    3) After sync and firmware update. Close the app and update to 1.5.621
    Download from here
    Mi Fit 1.5.621 APK Download - APKMirror
    4) Again Sync and firmware update. Close the app and update to 1.6.352 (Latest version at this time) Download from here Mi Fit 1.6.352 APK Download - APKMirror
    5) Again sync and firmware update. Done

Now everything is working correctly. I don't know why, but if i install the latest version or in another order the application make the Bluetooth crazy. Not able anymore to turn on or off, need to reboot.
    08-24-15 02:09 PM
    Thanks lot

Posted via CB10
    09-01-15 03:50 PM
    I am unable to pair my band

Via Q10/SQN100-3 running 10.3.2.2639
    10-05-15 09:45 AM
    For all those who got problems with pairing.

I got Z30 10.3.2.2474 and Mi band with white leds. I was unable to pair with band (tried download app from Snap, Google Play, older versions...), bluetooth freeze and I need to reboot phone.

Then I tried this solution:

1) Find someone with android phone (best is 4.4+) and download app from google play, sign in and update your band firmware to newest version (I do this with my old HTC One)
    2) Unpair it from android device and try to find and connect your band to your blackberry bluetooth, you will get notice like you have to download software for it - see picture (I borrowed from sandeep poshala1 above), it's ok and your band is discovered

Xiaomi mi band works with os 10.3.1-img_20150819_145552.png

3) Download newest version of Mi Fit app from apkmirror.com - www . apkmirror.com/apk/xiaomi-technology/mi-fit/ (in google play/snap is always older version of app)
    4) Sign in and pair your band with Mi Fit app (sometimes it takes 2-3 retry)

If you still unable to pair your band I recommend to try app called Mi Band Notify V2 by mc group. Download it via Playstore/Snap.
    When you install it, in menu you will discover Test Vibrations, your band should vibrate, otherwise recharge it and try again later.

Xiaomi mi band works with os 10.3.1-mi-band-notify-pro-3-.jpg
    12-02-15 02:40 AM
    For all those who got problems with pairing.

I got Z30 10.3.2.2474 and Mi band with white leds. I was unable to pair with band (tried download app from Snap, Google Play, older versions...), bluetooth freeze and I need to reboot phone.

Then I tried this solution:

1) Find someone with android phone (best is 4.4+) and download app from google play, sign in and update your band firmware to newest version (I do this with my old HTC One)
    2) Unpair it from android device and try to find and connect your band to your blackberry bluetooth, you will get notice like you have to download software for it - see picture (I borrowed from sandeep poshala1 above), it's ok and your band is discovered

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150819_145552.png 
Views:	1002 
Size:	66.1 KB 
ID:	382784

3) Download newest version of Mi Fit app from apkmirror.com - www . apkmirror.com/apk/xiaomi-technology/mi-fit/ (in google play/snap is always older version of app)
    4) Sign in and pair your band with Mi Fit app (sometimes it takes 2-3 retry)

If you still unable to pair your band I recommend to try app called Mi Band Notify V2 by mc group. Download it via Playstore/Snap.
    When you install it, in menu you will discover Test Vibrations, your band should vibrate, otherwise recharge it and try again later.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MI Band Notify PRO (3).jpg 
Views:	1182 
Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	382785
    Mi Band Notify V2 works with my band; however, it still cannot connect to my Passport SE.

Posted via CB10 from Passport SQW100-4/10.3.2.2813
    12-14-15 05:26 PM
    After numerous tries I can say I've been finally able to pair my Passport with my Mi Band 1S.
    What I've done was first installing all of the APKs wMarck90 provided. Then I patched the latest available APK from apkmirror (1.8.111) and installed it. Well and then I just tried pairing and rebooting the phone, enabling and disabling BT and so on. It's also worth mentioning I wasn't able to pair the band with both the Mi Band Notify app and Mi Fit. So removing the Notify app can be worth a shot.
    01-05-16 09:29 AM
    how about to other smarbands? im gonna buy any smartband but still confuse which one prefer i buy for my blackberry passport
    01-06-16 09:25 PM
    Hope your solution will work. But now I have the problem with installing the old version of Mi Fit, because when I am starting to install it, ther is an pop-up window with the information,that I have already installed the newest version, and that I have to unistall it before installing the old one. But I already did this step. There is no Mi Fit installed in my BB Classic.
    Is here any solution, to erase all the information data about the existing anz other version of Mi Fit app?
    I have to fix this problem,to use your way to make the Mi band works fine with my BB Classic.

Thanks for advices.....
    Harley

Posted via CB10
    01-17-16 04:13 PM
    Yay! I got my band working after months of trying :-)
    I have a Z10 with 10.3.2.2876 - the OS that famously doesn't let you uninstall Android apps. I also have the current latest Mi Fit app (1.8.111), and a Mi Band 1A (white lights, no HRM)
    As we all know, running versions higher than 1.5.452, the moment you try to pair the band, it kills Bluetooth. At that point you have to restart the phone, and given that it takes about five minutes, you eventually give up after three goes.

Here's what I did:
    I did not pair my band through the Bluetooth settings. When I do that, on the few occasions that things almost work, it complains about too many bands being present.
    I also removed all other existing pairings in Bluetooth. Call it superstition, but it worked.
    It took about six reboots before attempting a pairing through the app didn't kill Bluetooth.
    On the fateful event, I'd just rebooted the phone, and of course Bluetooth was on. I started the app, and the ART was still starting up. I saw the green bar. I decided I'll switch Bluetooth off this time, and did so while the green bar was still around, then once it started, went through the pairing. This time, the app crashed, but I saw that Bluetooth was still working. Relaunching the app, and trying to pair again, it of course found nothing. However Bluetooth was still working, so I tried again. After three goes, it just worked.
    Before you ask, I'm not going to experiment further and try starting again :-)

Hope that helps someone.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-16 01:06 AM
    Hi, Can we get any notification from blackberry hub with xiaomi mi band?

Posted via CB10
    01-22-16 10:37 PM
    Don't think so. The only notification I get is for incoming calls. It's probably because there is no exposure of it though the ART. I suspect that you can get notifications of Android apps, but I don't have many to try.

BTW، I've figured out what you really need to get Mi Fit detecting your band. Just remove any existing paired devices (the ones described as saved). Then try pairing. It takes about three attempts.

Posted via CB10
    arkenoi likes this.
    01-27-16 01:03 AM
    I just got latest Mi Fit from Google Play, removed all my previously paried BT devices (yuck! but seems that it was necessary), well, and it worked. Not at the first time. And I had to register account to the phone, because it did not like gmail auth. Took 10 or so attempts to try. But finally it did work.

Not to mention that 1S is total crap. There is no way to automate heartbeat mesurements. But it works with my Passport. It is 10.3.2, not 10.3.1, don't know if it matters.
    02-08-16 02:50 PM
30 12