Yeah it's all good as long as you're towing the line, right?

I'm defending yours and my right to free expression and all you can do is mock. You want to be the jokester, that's allright. But don't cry when your freedom of expression is censored.
    I'd be a lot more impressed about your supposed concern about my right to free speech and freedom of expression if you would give one concrete example of how you purport to have been wronged and were acting with a little bit of maturity and respect. For what it's worth, if BigBadWulf had it in for you and wanted to make an example of you that would have been posted in the thread rather than a PM.

Speaking of people's rights, did you ask BBW if you could post what was sent to you in a PM into the general thread?
    11-30-13 08:31 AM
    and once the nazis wake up this thread is deleted but that's ok I have many names at my disposal and I'll use all of them if i have to, just to expose the censorship on this site.
    11-30-13 08:31 AM
    Try harder in your criticism and see what happens. You'll soon realize the forums are not so free.
    Nobody ever claimed they were. There are rules for the forums that everyone is expected to abide by or they will be banned either temporarily or permanently. Follow the rules or start your own forum if it bothers you that much.
    11-30-13 08:33 AM
    I'd be a lot more impressed about your supposed concern about my right to free speech and freedom of expression if you would give one concrete example of how you purport to have been wronged and were acting with a little bit of maturity and respect. For what it's worth, if BigBadWulf had it in for you and wanted to make an example of you that would have been posted in the thread rather than a PM.

Speaking of people's rights, did you ask BBW if you could post what was sent to you in a PM into the general thread?
    I already gave an example. It's not my fault you failed english comprehension 101
    and once the nazis wake up this thread is deleted but that's ok I have many names at my disposal and I'll use all of them if i have to, just to expose the censorship on this site.
    Wow relax a little.. even if this site is censored (which it is far from it) it's their site to do what they want with it you don't pay anything to be on it..

Who cares what "names" you have lol what are you 10?

Posted from my Z30.
    BennyX I didn't think I'd say this, but, here it is: this thread should be closed forthwith and if you have an issue, bring it up with the right parties or simply don't post/par take on CrackBerry.

I say this because despite me trying to turn the table and thus allow you to see another avenue, you simply don't want to. You want an argument, confrontation, etc. So, err, there is really no point to this 'debate'.

The End.
    habs_fan and paper_monkey like this.
    11-30-13 08:34 AM
    [warn]
    BennyX I didn't think I'd say this, but, here it is: this thread should be closed forthwith and if you have an issue, bring it up with the right parties or simply don't post/par take on CrackBerry.

I say this because despite me trying to turn the table and thus allow you to see another avenue, you simply don't want to. You want an argument, confrontation, etc. So, err, there is really no point to this 'debate'.

The End. [/warn]
    Not just that he's also attacking other members. Really doesn't help his "point" lol

I already gave an example. It's not my fault you failed english comprehension 101
    Posted from my Z30.
    11-30-13 08:35 AM
    Nobody ever claimed they were. There are rules for the forums that everyone is expected to abide by or they will be banned either temporarily or permanently. Follow the rules or start your own forum if it bothers you that much.
    right... you happy being limited in some arbitrary borders of expression? Why should you have to censor yourself? That's BS. It's North America, land of free expression.
    11-30-13 08:35 AM
    really? where were you butthurt? You realize it's just a phone, right?
    Well you kind of answered yourself on that one don't you think?
    11-30-13 08:36 AM
    11-30-13 08:36 AM

The End.

hey man, why not just allow this thread to sink or swim on its own? Really, what's it to you? It's North America, land of free expression, right? What does it hurt to allow this thread to exist?
    11-30-13 08:37 AM
    Not just that he's also attacking other members. Really doesn't help his "point" lol

Posted from my Z30.

where am I attacking other members? Why would I do that? I respect other people's way of life and whatever gets them by.
    11-30-13 08:39 AM
    Well you kind of answered yourself on that one don't you think?
    OK going back to the issue that provoked this thread, at what point were you butthurt?
    11-30-13 08:40 AM
    Wow relax a little.. even if this site is censored (which it is far from it) it's their site to do what they want with it you don't pay anything to be on it..

Who cares what "names" you have lol what are you 10?

Posted from my Z30.
    sure man, you're one of the guys that just accept what is. You will never see what can be. You're a go with the flow...
    11-30-13 08:42 AM

Posted from my Z30.
    i'm 'attacking' other members? where did I do that? I respect everyone. I only despise censorship. There's always going to be beliefs I don't necessarily jive with, but it doesn't matter. I care about freedom of expression.
    11-30-13 08:47 AM
    In summary, this is why Blackberry is going to fail. Sell whatever shares you have, now.

No realistic person wants to float a sinking boat. Android rules, and there's no place for BB10.

Blackberry has the faithful who have already bought or are considering buying existing product. hey! that isn't enough to keep the company afloat, bye bye Blackberry!

If you have shares, sell now.
    You should have sold months ago.

Truth up!
    11-30-13 08:52 AM
    well for starters OP, nothing happens if you use words that explain your content and subject! It doesn't have to be abusive or judge mental to get a point across. But seriously, Most users on this site are here for information and help. We are growing community that are willing to support each other not tear apart each other. There is a time and place for trolls and the like, NOT HERE! Speak your mind elsewhere, if not take the consegeunces. JMHO
    11-30-13 08:55 AM
    I think we may now conclude this exercise in how to improperly air a grievance. After review of several factors, this thread is closed. If anyone else has their questions, please refer to the Community Guidelines.

[TIP] Moderators -*Do not post complaints about Moderators. Mobile Nations has the highest regard for individuals who volunteer their time to be a moderator. Every day, our moderators read through hundreds of threads and posts, and all moderator decisions are final. We trust that any action that a moderator takes will follow the above rules and guidelines. Please send a PM to a Moderator if you have questions about any moderator action. [/TIP]
    11-30-13 09:17 AM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD