This entire thread is worthy of infraction. And titling a thread "Crybabies vs Delusionals"? You're surprised? Really?

I'm not butthurt. I'm one of the big bad no longer using BB people. However, when you behave like an angry toddler, you'll get infractions. Your posting history is pretty self explanatory as to why you got infracted.
    paper_monkey and BigBadWulf like this.
    11-30-13 07:22 AM
    *I* never get in trouble!

WHEEEEEEEE!

Posted via CB10. Join C001A8DC6 for bento-inspired lunch ideas

bahahh you may be skilled in averting trouble!
    11-30-13 07:23 AM
    This entire thread is worthy of infraction. And titling a thread "Crybabies vs Delusionals"? You're surprised? Really?

I'm not butthurt. I'm one of the big bad no longer using BB people. However, when you behave like an angry toddler, you'll get infractions. Your posting history is pretty self explanatory as to why you got infracted.

angry toddler? you serious? Why would I be angry about a phone, lol? I simply express opinion. Apparently some do not agree with me, and have the power to censor my expression. and apparently you have issue with my past postings... if you are offended by that, boy do I have surprises for you.. I censor myself, nevermind anyone else..

this a symptom of status quo in this country... the problem is people have no spine anymore, and get offended at the slightest thing.
    11-30-13 07:25 AM
    Not sure what country you think I'm from. However, rude and argumentative crosses all borders.
    habs_fan, kbz1960 and paper_monkey like this.
    11-30-13 07:32 AM
    I have never once attacked anyone for expressing an opinion. My original post was 'Crybabies vs. Delusionals, who would win?'. I guess that hit a nerve. People don't like to be called out it seems.
    Both already win, they have something positive to believe in regardless of your opinion of it otherwise. The world needs more people to care about something, cause lord knows the human race is slowly loosing it's ability to care about each other. Discussion is great but the title already come about swinging and insulting. Congrats on the mods to stop insults before they start. Don't be offended, be happy someone cares enough to make sure you don't head down a wrong path.

BlackBerry forever, haters never!
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    11-30-13 07:33 AM
    Not sure what country you think I'm from. However, rude and argumentative crosses all borders.
    What do you find rude and argumentative about my posts? I suppose anything could be construed as rude and argumentative, because it comes down to one's own judgement. How about you engage in conversation rather than taking offense and remaining silent?
    11-30-13 07:35 AM
    Both already win, they have something positive to believe in regardless of your opinion of it otherwise. The world needs more people to care about something, cause lord knows the human race is slowly loosing it's ability to care about each other. Discussion is great but the title already come about swinging and insulting. Congrats on the mods to stop insults before they start. Don't be offended, be happy someone cares enough to make sure you don't head down a wrong path.

BlackBerry forever, haters never!
    Why was my post insulting? It merely recognized the true reality of things. Surely you can't deny the crybabies and delusionals aplenty. I pointed no fingers. It was a playful query... I guess some wanted to turn it into more than that.
    11-30-13 07:38 AM
    Why would I engage in conversation with someone who starts threads like this and the other thread?

I don't see anything you've posted that makes me think you were unfairly penalized. In fact, if the ignore function wasn't hopelessly broken I'd already be ignoring you based off your history alone.

Don't try to play martyr now when people can look up the tone of your posting history quite easily and see for themselves the tone you generally use.

With that, I'm off to work and a Santa Claus parade.
    habs_fan likes this.
    11-30-13 07:40 AM
    Why would I engage in conversation with someone who starts threads like this and the other thread?

I don't see anything you've posted that makes me think you were unfairly penalized. In fact, if the ignore function wasn't hopelessly broken I'd already be ignoring you based off your history alone.

Don't try to play martyr now when people can look up the tone of your posting history quite easily and see for themselves the tone you generally use.

With that, I'm off to work and a Santa Claus parade.
    What were you offended by in regards to my previous posts? Damn, dude if you're that easily offended you're not going to fare well in this world, lol

*and i don't play martyr. I'm not Jesus, and I don't believe in Jesus. I'm not on a mission.
    11-30-13 07:42 AM
    Why was my post insulting? It merely recognized the true reality of things. Surely you can't deny the crybabies and delusionals aplenty. I pointed no fingers. It was a playful query... I guess some wanted to turn it into more than that.
    I think even if you meant it playfully it would have devolved considerably and I imagine the mods wanted to head that off at the pass, so to speak.

11-30-13 07:45 AM
    the sensitivity of the Blackberry crowd astounds me... I hereby apologize for slighting you all in my attempts to snap you out of your delusional state. Good luck to you all, and I wish the best for Blackberry (I own a Z10 myself) but you have to realize the end is nigh. That's all I'm gonna say. Good day peeps.
    11-30-13 07:46 AM
    I think even if you meant it playfully it would have devolved considerably and I imagine the mods wanted to head that off at the pass, so to speak.

theres nothing wrong with a little devolvement, lol
    11-30-13 07:47 AM
    I have a headache. Anyone got an Asprin?

And for the record this is HUMOUR...
    kbz1960, howards and paper_monkey like this.
    11-30-13 07:56 AM
    what, no more witty retorts from the baaahaaa crowd anymore?

Geez. Thought this thread might live longer. I am disappointed.
    11-30-13 07:57 AM
    Try harder in your criticism and see what happens. You'll soon realize the forums are not so free.
    Perhaps it is not who or what you criticize, it is how you criticize.
    11-30-13 07:58 AM
    Perhaps it is not who or what you criticize, it is how you criticize.
    Enlighten then, Einstein. You smartass genius!

How i critique... heh... yeah. There's neutral tact and then there's helpful injury to the ego. I prefer to further the state of things and err on the edge of ego injury.
    11-30-13 07:59 AM
    BennyX, let's turn this for a moment. Are you merely annoyed because you feel you shouldn't have been called out on your initial thread\post?

If yes, why not simply respond to the infraction/comment and deal with it that way, i.e. plead your case?

Creating a new thread like this, really doesn't help your case. And I'm being serious, too...
    11-30-13 08:12 AM
    an example? OK how about this.. I got dinged 50 points just for posting what I did in post #1

and i quote... "this may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire."

those were the words of 'BigBadWulf'.

One point. If you have an issue with an infraction PM the mod that handed it out. Don't bring up their name just as they don't start a thread saying I just had to hand so and so an infraction.

BennyX, let's turn this for a moment. Are you merely annoyed because you feel you shouldn't have been called out on your initial thread\post?

If yes, why not simply respond to the infraction/comment and deal with it that way, i.e. plead your case?

Creating a new thread like this, really doesn't help your case. And I'm being serious, too...
    Agree
    11-30-13 08:17 AM

are u serious? Pleading my case? Are u drunk? You don't argue with the mods, there's no point. They are the mods and the rulers. Period. That is the Nazi way.
    11-30-13 08:19 AM
    Blah... blah... blah... the end.
    Can we close this thread and move on?

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan and howards like this.
    11-30-13 08:22 AM

in reply, no. I'm not annoyed. I merely question the censorship.
    11-30-13 08:23 AM
    Blah... blah... blah... the end.
    Can we close this thread and move on?

Posted via CB10
    you cared enough to post on the thread. Perhaps you are concerned with the censorship on this site?

Try posting a very controversial opinion incongruent with this forum. You'll find out just how free you are in your expression.
    11-30-13 08:24 AM
    One point. If you have an issue with an infraction PM the mod that handed it out. Don't bring up their name just as they don't start a thread saying I just had to hand so and so an infraction.

Agree
    I have an issue with censorship in general, not against any one individual's actions.
    11-30-13 08:25 AM
    Yeah it's all good as long as you're towing the line, right?

I'm defending yours and my right to free expression and all you can do is mock. You want to be the jokester, that's allright. But don't cry when your freedom of expression is censored.
    You are free to express yourself. Just not here. This is a fan site, stop trying to start ****.

One more thing, get a hobby. I come here to read about BlackBerry, not paranoid drivel.
    habs_fan likes this.
    11-30-13 08:30 AM
    you cared enough to post on the thread. Perhaps you are concerned with the censorship on this site?
    I'm only concerned with getting your repeated trolling to stop showing up at the top of list if new posts. Seriously... stop clogging the forums up and wasting my time.

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan likes this.
    11-30-13 08:30 AM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD