so.. just so you all know.. the censors on high deem it necessary to censor any and everything that may sway opinion away from Blackberry. Just try posting something contrary to popular belief and you'll be branded as 'provoking a flame war'.... so much for free speech hey? Guess they want you to be sheep. Ba-a-a-a-a-a--h!
    11-30-13 06:37 AM
    Honestly give it a rest. Post what you like, just don't start calling people out or abusing people. At the same time, be ready for a healthy challenge to your opinion...
    reeneebob likes this.
    11-30-13 06:42 AM
    I don't call out people and I don't abuse people. I'm all for engaging in healthy debate... but apparently nazis rule this realm... sad.
    11-30-13 06:43 AM
    Hmm, I'd have to really see an example to comment further. But seriously don't take it personally. This is a forum after all and you're not going to be able to please everyone with your comments, period.
    kbz1960 and paper_monkey like this.
    11-30-13 06:46 AM
    Hmm, I'd have to really see an example to comment further. But seriously don't take it personally. This is a forum after all and you're not going to be able to please everyone with your comments, period.
    an example? OK how about this.. I got dinged 50 points just for posting what I did in post #1

and i quote... "this may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire."

those were the words of 'BigBadWulf'.

11-30-13 06:48 AM
    so.. just so you all know.. the censors on high deem it necessary to censor any and everything that may sway opinion away from Blackberry. Just try posting something contrary to popular belief and you'll be branded as 'provoking a flame war'.... so much for free speech hey? Guess they want you to be sheep. Ba-a-a-a-a-a--h!
    Feeling better now?
    11-30-13 06:49 AM
    Feeling better now?
    You all comfy and warm in your bleatingwear?
    11-30-13 06:52 AM
    Lol. This guy is a joke

The Final Destination - 859 Portage ave, Clothing|Footwear|Headwear|Headshop|Tobacconist|Ta ttoos - C00016D82
    habs_fan likes this.
    11-30-13 06:53 AM
    Lol. This guy is a joke

The Final Destination - 859 Portage ave, Clothing|Footwear|Headwear|Headshop|Tobacconist|Ta ttoos - C00016D82

Yeah it's all good as long as you're towing the line, right?

I'm defending yours and my right to free expression and all you can do is mock. You want to be the jokester, that's allright. But don't cry when your freedom of expression is censored.
    11-30-13 06:54 AM
    You all comfy and warm in your bleatingwear?
    What you post in a blog in the forums of a website on the world wide web may not necessarily change the destiny of a phone company or for that matter make the world a better place. Have you ever considered that?
    11-30-13 06:56 AM
    What you post in a blog in the forums of a website on the world wide web may not necessarily change the destiny of a phone company or for that matter make the world a better place. Have you ever considered that?
    By your reasoning this forum may not as well even exist.

Have you considered that?
    11-30-13 06:58 AM
    I expressed critics in some cases and never got penalized. I find the forums truly free and the proofs for that are the myriad negative posts we are seeing every day (many of them obviously trolling).

I congratulate the moderators for doing a good job in your case!

--------------------

Pic Tagger for BB10 and PlayBook
    11-30-13 07:01 AM
    I expressed critics in some cases and never got penalized. I find the forums truly free and the proofs for that are the myriad negative posts we are seeing every day (many of them obviously trolling).

I congratulate the moderators for doing a good job in your case!

--------------------

Pic Tagger for BB10 and PlayBook

Try harder in your criticism and see what happens. You'll soon realize the forums are not so free.
    11-30-13 07:03 AM
    By your reasoning this forum may not as well even exist.

Have you considered that?
    Yes I have. This forum exists because loads of people, me included, find it stimulating, helpful and entertaining. This is a place where people that's passionate about mobile phone technology meet. Not all of them always agree, but that's life. We are not all the same. Think how boring life would have been if we were all exactly the same, drove the same car, used the same phone and vote for the same political leader. Variety is the spice of life, learn to respect opinions of others and others will respect your opinion.
    anon(153966) and paper_monkey like this.
    11-30-13 07:05 AM
    Now now ladies and gentlemen, don't let this thread spiral out of control. As an ex-MOD on CrackBerry I can tell you this is already heading down the 'close thread' path.

Express yourselves without finger pointing and name calling etc. Go...
    11-30-13 07:06 AM
    Yes I have. This forum exists because loads of people, me included, find it stimulating, helpful and entertaining. This is a place where people that's passionate about mobile phone technology meet. Not all of them always agree, but that's life. We are not all the same. Think how boring life would have been if we were all exactly the same, drove the same car, used the same phone and vote for the same political leader. Variety is the spice of life, learn to respect opinions of others and others will respect your opinion.
    And you are completely right, I agree wholeheartedly. What I don't agree with is the arbitrary censorship from the mods.
    11-30-13 07:08 AM
    Now now ladies and gentlemen, don't let this thread spiral out of control. As an ex-MOD on CrackBerry I can tell you this is already heading down the 'close thread' path.

Express yourselves without finger pointing and name calling etc. Go...
    OK and as an ex-mod... why would I have been singled out for expressing my opinion?
    11-30-13 07:09 AM
    I'm not about to divulge how things are done. But I will say this, even in this thread once you start to receive comments that are not pleasing you simply need to ignore them or reply without an 'attack' per s�, but still making your point. If others are being rude etc., simply use the report button.

Freedom of speech reigns supreme on CrackBerry.
    11-30-13 07:13 AM
    I'm not about to divulge how things are done. But I will say this, even in this thread once you start to receive comments that are not pleasing you simply need to ignore them or reply without an 'attack' per s�, but still making your point. If others are being rude etc., simply use the report button.

I have never once attacked anyone for expressing an opinion. My original post was 'Crybabies vs. Delusionals, who would win?'. I guess that hit a nerve. People don't like to be called out it seems.
    11-30-13 07:16 AM
    And you are completely right, I agree wholeheartedly. What I don't agree with is the arbitrary censorship from the mods.

Thank you. Now we are having a good conversation and there is no need to get worked up about. Remember, if you want to bring your point across, it can be done without upsetting or offending anybody. The guy that scream the loudest during a meeting is not always right. I truly hope you have calmed down now and that you can just enjoy the forums along with the rest of us.
    11-30-13 07:16 AM

No, freedom of speech does not reign supreme on CrackBerry. You should fix that.
    11-30-13 07:18 AM
    And here I thought it was justified after going through the posting history.

Oh wait, STILL think so.
    BigBadWulf and kbz1960 like this.
    11-30-13 07:18 AM
    Thank you. Now we are having a good conversation and there is no need to get worked up about. Remember, if you want to bring your point across, it can be done without upsetting or offending anybody. The guy that scream the loudest during a meeting is not always right. I truly hope you have calmed down now and that you can just enjoy the forums along with the rest of us.

I'm always calm, dude. I don't get riled up about anything, it just isn't worth it. But in this matter, I believe a slight must be righted. I don't really care one way or the other, but it's the principal of it....
    11-30-13 07:19 AM
    And here I thought it was justified after going through the posting history.

Oh wait, STILL think so.

really? where were you butthurt? You realize it's just a phone, right?
    11-30-13 07:20 AM
    *I* never get in trouble!

WHEEEEEEEE!

Posted via CB10. Join C001A8DC6 for bento-inspired lunch ideas
    paper_monkey likes this.
    11-30-13 07:20 AM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD