Hello,

Like the title says- I got this error when trying to reboot after downloaded 10.2 onto my Q10.

I went to the site and it tells me to basically take the device back....after 5 months???

Can anyone assist me please?
    10-30-13 10:32 AM
    connect your device to BlackBerry link and reload software

waiting for Z30
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    10-30-13 10:35 AM
    10-30-13 10:39 AM
    Software update in progress- for 3 hours! No other message. Is this to be expected?
    10-30-13 12:58 PM
    What's lagging the download or The installation try looking for an autoloader for the version your trying to download. And use that to install to device then do a security wipe and reinstall with autoloader again.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 02:30 PM
    just realoaded from the blackberry link for the software update..still my BBZ10 not working..pls help!!
    11-12-13 12:38 AM
    This happened when I did a security wipe. BB Link reload didn't work as it couldn't detect the phone. Option 2 in the link below fixed it but I had to turn the phone off twice before the updater loaded the drivers and detected the phone.

How to Reload your Blackberry10 OS - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
    11-15-13 05:48 PM
    thanks buddy
    12-02-13 06:19 AM
    Guyz,

Yesterday I had that ******* message on my Z10 while I was doing security wipe it wasn't successful after 1 hours I did the power off.

After that it was only rebooting with red light and siplay one warning sign with error BlackBerry 10 OS error codes - US

I spent several hours trying to update the software so that it will reload the OS, but was not successful had tried each and every bit, thought it might be block in my current country (UAE) so switch on VPN but no luck, then disbale the mcafee no luck, tried updating through BB link software, through internet but with no luck.

Since each time it was giving just one error cannot connect to the update server. So I had a strong feeling it has to do something with the computer settings.

Switched the desktop and it worked like a charm. No worries guyz what ever is the case with this error try changing the computer it will work.
    04-22-14 02:03 AM
    Download and install the latest OS for said device from auto loader links here on CB should also be a quick fix. Don't forget as was suggested above that the condition of PC in use has a lot to do with the overall performance too. Reboot PC and make sure registry is clean with no errors.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 06:13 AM
    Get into the same problem again. Now I figured out what was the problem was browser.

As always my default browser was mozilla so it was not working. I tried making IE as my default browser again no luck.

Then I downloaded Google Chrome and made it as default browser and worked like a charm, so the heck was the default browser as the software in background uses your default browser to download OS from BlackBerry website all the best.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-14 12:15 PM
    CB, please i have never been so confused all my life, waking up in the morning and seeing this message on my phone "bberror.com/bb10-0015" . i have tried holding all buttons for more than 100secs but nothing. i tried installing the bb10 link on my windows 8, but a different error message was prompted on my screen. I feel i am having an electronic/gadget attack. PLS SOMEONE HELP ME
    05-01-14 11:43 AM
    i cannot complete the download of OS when i reach 80% it says internet connection error, plz someone tell me what to DO...
    05-04-14 06:36 PM
    CB, please i have never been so confused all my life, waking up in the morning and seeing this message on my phone "bberror.com/bb10-0015" . i have tried holding all buttons for more than 100secs but nothing. i tried installing the bb10 link on my windows 8, but a different error message was prompted on my screen. I feel i am having an electronic/gadget attack. PLS SOMEONE HELP ME
    The applicable autoloader for you device will fix this problem.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-14 09:06 PM
    hi i am in crying like a baby i really want the phone but cant repair the error who can help me. i have tried doing a software update it says no update available, a friend of mine gave me the phone because he wanted mine, we did a factory reset on the phone and i got the error . please help me before i crack. what should i do. regards Nici
    07-10-14 05:43 AM
    Once you get this error, using BBLink to factory restore the device, which is really the same as an autoloader, is the only solution.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-14 12:24 PM
    Worked for me too
    10-16-14 01:25 AM
    This happened when I did a security wipe. BB Link reload didn't work as it couldn't detect the phone. Option 2 in the link below fixed it but I had to turn the phone off twice before the updater loaded the drivers and detected the phone.

How to Reload your Blackberry10 OS - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
    05-07-16 10:46 AM
    Got this on my Passport in February. I was wiping the device and it got stuck so I hard reset it and so it bricked! Lol. Got an autoloader.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-16 06:03 PM