Release 10.3.2 to the rest of the world. Is this a one country rollout or something? Even Sony rolled out Lollipop to its Z range globally quicker than this, and they're historically terrible at keeping up with releases.

Too much dithering with Android for Venice? I also seem to remember BlackBerry slamming Silent Circle for locking down and securing Android and calling it Consumer Grade, which it clearly isn't if BlackBerry now want to do it as well. Which is it? Using the PGP of Phil Zimmerman for BlackBerry email and the slamming his product and ZRTP which is absolutely locked down and secure?

Ridiculous.

Two complaints. Let the deliberate flame war commence.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-15 04:25 AM
    It's not about BlackBerry, buddy. It's subject to carrier approval
    Hazo and acovey like this.
    07-11-15 04:44 AM
    Agreed as above..... chill out and stop the drama...
    07-11-15 04:57 AM
    The roll out of 10.3.2 is mainly carrier dependent as blackberry has already started the roll out to phones purchased thru shopblackberry and amazon. The rest depend on the carriers

Posted via CB10
    07-11-15 05:08 AM
    If you want blackberry updates from them, then but a unlocked device.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-15 06:28 AM
    I have an unlocked device. No updates except the USA.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-15 06:44 AM
    Even for unlocked device, I have to put another simcard so when I tap "check for updates" telling me that update is available.

In my case, I bought unlocked Z3 (I can say that every GSM phone in my country is unlocked). I use Telkomsel simcard. When I tap "check for updates", it keeps telling me that I have the latest software. However when I put Tri simcard, when I tap "check for updates", it tells me that the update is available. I leave it for a while. Then I put again my Telkomsel simcard, it says "you have the latest software".
    In my case I have to switch to another simcard for a while to get an update.

Yes, this is unlocked device. And I have no idea why it happens.

Samsung X100 - Samsung C210 - Nokia N70 - Nokia 608 - Sony Xperia J - Lumia 620 - Blackberry Z3
    07-11-15 06:45 AM
    Some posts above are irrelevant. I have an unlocked Passport and still nothing.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-15 07:56 AM
    Unlocked yourself or purchased unlocked from shopbb or amazon? There is a difference between factory unlocked and unlocked after you purchase through a carrier.

Via CB10 Runnin PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    sk8er_tor likes this.
    07-11-15 09:54 AM
    Purchased through Amazon. There's a ridiculous Chinese whispers thing on CrackBerry where the majority believe unlocked handsets are getting the update pushed directly. I can confirm that this is total nonsense and despite many users like me saying this, the message doesn't seem to sink in for the majority on here.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-15 11:19 AM
    Has anyone tried to remove the Sim card and check for updates that way?

07-11-15 11:22 AM
    Yep. And a VPN to the USA to see if that would do it!

Posted via CB10
    07-11-15 11:27 AM
    Purchased through Amazon. There's a ridiculous Chinese whispers thing on CrackBerry where the majority believe unlocked handsets are getting the update pushed directly. I can confirm that this is total nonsense and despite many users like me saying this, the message doesn't seem to sink in for the majority on here.
    This means nothing because there are phones being sold on Amazon that are not factory unlocked but sold by 3rd party vendors. In this case, the PIN would not be whitelisted to get the upgrade when factory unlocked devices got it. Plus, it would be more beneficial to you if you said which device you had, where you're located, who's your carrier, etc rather than start a thread without asking for help and instead writing a paragraph slamming BlackBerry.
    acovey likes this.
    07-11-15 12:08 PM
    Check the Leaks thread. In the time it took to complain, you could have been a good ways through the process already. That's what I did because T-Mobile hasn't okayed the version that BBRY has released.
    07-11-15 12:13 PM
    Waiting for the telco to push a BBRY update is sooooo 2014.
    07-11-15 12:44 PM
    WTF author i have had 10.3.2 for 2.5 months now. yah because I'm with Wind mobile, the reason you don't have 10.3.2 is because your useless Rogers Bell or any of the other carriers not because of Blackberry. So call your Carrier and ask them why they haven't released the update available since end of May! and stop being a whiner and get your facts straight before making derogatory comments directed at Blackberry.
    07-11-15 01:35 PM
    Ha, ha! I'm NOT in the USA, read the damn thread.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-15 03:32 PM
    I called my carrier in the Netherlands. I asked them if they have to approve a update. They said they don't, because we get the update straight from BlackBerry.

I believe no one in Europe has the update yet.

Posted via my awesome Classic
    07-11-15 03:41 PM
    WTF author i have had 10.3.2 for 2.5 months now. yah because I'm with Wind mobile, the reason you don't have 10.3.2 is because your useless Rogers Bell or any of the other carriers not because of Blackberry. So call your Carrier and ask them why they haven't released the update available since end of May! and stop being a whiner and get your facts straight before making derogatory comments directed at Blackberry.
    "Get your facts straight"? Oh the irony.

Read the thread. These are unlocked BlackBerry devices that should be getting their updates from BlackBerry. Yes, often it's the carrier (I'm on Sprint, so I either leaked or sat on 10.2 forever), but if you bought a factory unlocked device and didn't get an update from BlackBerry either OTA or via Link you've got a beef with BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-15 03:43 PM
    Mauseje75 - thanks. Looks like USA only, everyone else has been left behind until... who knows?

Posted via CB10
    07-11-15 03:43 PM
    Has anyone tried to remove the Sim card and check for updates that way?

That's a great idea. A few weeks ago, I had yet to receive the 10.3.2 update on a shopbb purchased, unlocked Passport with a Tmo SIM. BlackBerry Link also wouldn't show an update.

I removed the SIM and rebooted and BlackBerry Link immediately downloaded the 10.3.2 update.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-15 03:55 PM
    I'm really upset! Everybody complaints that BlackBerry don't roll out the new update but as soon as they provide the update most people start a thread that the new OS is f****d up! I prefer a stable OS which takes a month longer to roll out than a buggy OS just for some people who are inpatient...

It was the same with 10.3.1... and even with 10.2.1...

Posted via CB10
    07-11-15 06:20 PM
    Stop complaining. Y'all mofos got 10.2.1 before north America did.

Now you know how we feel.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-15 06:22 PM
    Release 10.3.2 to the rest of the world. Is this a one country rollout or something? Even Sony rolled out Lollipop to its Z range globally quicker than this, and they're historically terrible at keeping up with releases.

Too much dithering with Android for Venice? I also seem to remember BlackBerry slamming Silent Circle for locking down and securing Android and calling it Consumer Grade, which it clearly isn't if BlackBerry now want to do it as well. Which is it? Using the PGP of Phil Zimmerman for BlackBerry email and the slamming his product and ZRTP which is absolutely locked down and secure?

Ridiculous.

Two complaints. Let the deliberate flame war commence.

Posted via CB10
    I agree...factory unlocked PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576 here but no update. BlackBerry needs to be doing better if they wish to be number one.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-15 06:24 PM
    I'm really upset! Everybody complaints that BlackBerry don't roll out the new update but as soon as they provide the update most people start a thread that the new OS is f****d up! I prefer a stable OS which takes a month longer to roll out than a buggy OS just for some people who are inpatient...

It was the same with 10.3.1... and even with 10.2.1...

Posted via CB10
    Exactly!

Posted via CB10
    07-11-15 09:33 PM
27 12