As a Mac user and current blackberry 7 user, I would love to see an official iTunes app on bb10.

I doubt Apple would do it but I actually think it would be a good move on their part.

Also, would you rather see it as a downloadable option or built in to replace the bb10 media player?
    If it were to be in app world would you pay for it?

I for one would not hesitate to pay 9.99 for an official iTunes app if it were available.
    12-31-12 10:58 AM
    i've always found iTunes horrible and delete it on all my systems
    it is one of the worst written bit of software i have ever used.
    That said while i wont use it myself or desire it myself, i would not begrudge you the option of having it yourself
    leejayh likes this.
    12-31-12 11:00 AM
    Haven't used iTunes for years, but having an iTunes app on BlackBerry 10 would definitely be advantageous for RIM. However, Apple hasn't even done a version for Android yet, so if they were to go cross-platform with iTunes they'd most likely start there, seeing as Android already has a well-established user base.
    12-31-12 11:07 AM
    Haven't used iTunes for years, but having an iTunes app on BlackBerry 10 would definitely be advantageous for RIM. However, Apple hasn't even done a version for Android yet, so if they were to go cross-platform with iTunes they'd most likely start there, seeing as Android already has a well-established user base.
    but i dont see it happening as i know a few people who are iPhone only because of iTunes, they would go Android in an instant if they had iTunes on Android option.
    12-31-12 11:15 AM
    I agree that andriod is a much larger userbase and it would make sense for them to make it for andriod like they have for windows.
    However, BB10 would be a good test platform before going to other platforms. Plus, there are people that have to use Blackberry for work, few on andriod do not have the iPhone as an option. I sync my torch with itunes on my mac and it is great for music but podcasts and audiobooks are still much better on an ipod.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    12-31-12 11:23 AM
    but i dont see it happening as i know a few people who are iPhone only because of iTunes, they would go Android in an instant if they had iTunes on Android option.
    Oh it's definitely very unlikely. Apple's co-founder Steve Wozniak has expressed interest in seeing iTunes on Android in the past, but he doesn't have very significant power in the company anymore.
    12-31-12 11:23 AM
    Oh it's definitely very unlikely. Apple's co-founder Steve Wozniak has expressed interest in seeing iTunes on Android in the past, but he doesn't have very significant power in the company anymore.
    its a shame, he's got a good head on his shoulders and he pretty much created Apple. Without him that company would be nothing
    12-31-12 11:32 AM
    As a Mac user and current blackberry 7 user, I would love to see an official iTunes app on bb10.

I doubt Apple would do it but I actually think it would be a good move on their part.

Also, would you rather see it as a downloadable option or built in to replace the bb10 media player?

I for one would not hesitate to pay 9.99 for an official iTunes app if it were available.
    have no need to have anything I on my BB or PB
    12-31-12 11:40 AM
    There will be BBM on an iPhone before iTunes works on a BlackBerry. Now there may come work around apps - those I would expect. But Apple will never put an iTunes app on any other platform.
    12-31-12 02:30 PM

The iTunes app on an iPhone/iPad/iPod is not a media player. It's a store. The media player apps are called "Music" and "Video."
    12-31-12 02:49 PM
    It would probably be a good idea for those using Apple who would want to switch to another platform, but I don't see Apple allowing this. Can't you already sync your ilibrary with almost any mobile device now?
    12-31-12 03:05 PM